HELPP! can Saga BLM auto works with ori midbox + twisted bullet together??

eazt92

Jan 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hello to all,
im kinda new to exhaust modification. im driving saga blm auto and lately, i've change my original midbox with twisted bullet in the center and change my stock muffler with apexi s flow muffer. also,i've already remove the catcon with straight bullet (but seem like theres kinda twisting flow pattern in the bullet). the result is a bassy sound which is quite good to me and the pickup is better than stock setup (havent tried the top speed though). but since auto car need some backpressure to maintain good low end torque,im thinking of adding the stock midbox. is it better to put it before or after the twisted bullet? or mybe theres any other option to improve my pickup?
thanks for any response!

Last edited:

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
my suggestion is, get a proper 4-2-1 header to replace the factory header.
then you can use back the standard midbox and the swirl bullet.
place the midbox first after flexible joint / header..somewhere a few inches where it is originally located ( as stock )..
put a gap of about 6 inches and place the swirl bullet.
as for muffler, i have no comments.

eazt92

Jan 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
my suggestion is, get a proper 4-2-1 header to replace the factory header.
then you can use back the standard midbox and the swirl bullet.
place the midbox first after flexible joint / header..somewhere a few inches where it is originally located ( as stock )..
put a gap of about 6 inches and place the swirl bullet.
as for muffler, i have no comments.
thanks for the advice.:biggrin:
just one more thing,i search through many forums about saga blm auto exhaust modification. and many of them (after change to aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor),do add two straight flow midbox or two spiral bullet in the center while maintaining the s flow muffler because they claim that they got better pickup and some more save more fuel. can i straightly follow their setup ? just curios with piping size thingy because some say 2" and some 1.8" all the way to the back.
thanks.

Last edited:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
thanks for the advice.:biggrin:
just one more thing,i search through many forums about saga blm auto exhaust modification. and many of them (after change to aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor),do add two straight flow midbox or two spiral bullet in the center while maintaining the s flow muffler because they claim that they got better pickup and some more save more fuel. can i straightly follow their setup ? just curios with piping size thingy because some say 2" and some 1.8" all the way to the back.
thanks.
for exhaust pipe diameter.. just maintain the original size.. it good enough for a stock campro.

N/A secret

Known Member
Aug 28, 2012
Kota Kinabalu
Just maintain your original piping diameter bro, and dont put too much bullet la bro, your low end improved but did you try reaching top speed? i have past experience of putting bullet and the result sucks. the pick up is wonderful but only can reach 140kmh hahahaha...just buy 4-2-1 extractor, s-flow muffler, original piping, and original route... if i were you i would remove the bullet. just straight to the back following original route. this way the power will come at high rpm and not to mention its a campro. It will work like a charm.

eazt92

Jan 8, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Just maintain your original piping diameter bro, and dont put too much bullet la bro, your low end improved but did you try reaching top speed? i have past experience of putting bullet and the result sucks. the pick up is wonderful but only can reach 140kmh hahahaha...just buy 4-2-1 extractor, s-flow muffler, original piping, and original route... if i were you i would remove the bullet. just straight to the back following original route. this way the power will come at high rpm and not to mention its a campro. It will work like a charm.
you mean just straight piping (1.6" diameter) after 4-2-1 header to the s-flow muffler? will the pickup sluggish a bit? how bout the sound? afraid it will be too loud and scare others. haha

katz79

Oct 11, 2008
you mean just straight piping (1.6" diameter) after 4-2-1 header to the s-flow muffler? will the pickup sluggish a bit? how bout the sound? afraid it will be too loud and scare others. haha
campro always good to be paired with everco sflow muffler(top cat). 421 header u may try wegow with replace the o2 sensor to the bottom. stock piping and midbox is okay if u want to maintain it. ditch the swirl bullet.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Over 40 pages long and 30,000views, Kevin Lee has managed to source his dream Honda S600 base, document his dedication in progress to restoring the classic Honda that started it all. Read on to find out just why he's gained so many loyal followers to his amazing project!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience