Enquiry about Saga BLM Disk Brake

willxsky

Aug 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
dear pro, please help me to settle my question :adore::adore: ... i'm using original disc right now, and my rim is 17"

1. i would like to change new disc rator with line 1, any brand recommend?
2. is the clip have to change together compulsory?
3. the from existing set is able to move to the rear?
:adore::adore::adore:

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
1.wat do u mean by 'line 1'?
2.which clip r u referring to?
3.'the existing set' meaning the front set u wanna move to the rear?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
dear pro, please help me to settle my question :adore::adore: ... i'm using original disc right now, and my rim is 17"

Based on my interpretation....

He would mean "groved disc", i think.

Think he means "caliper"

Front disc to put at rear wheel position.
Sorry, definitely cannot

willxsky

Aug 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
1.wat do u mean by 'line 1'?
2.which clip r u referring to?
3.'the existing set' meaning the front set u wanna move to the rear?
1. Yes, i'm looking for grooved disc, any brand can fit and what price?
2. the clipper have to change 1 set with new disc?

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Sorry, definitely cannot
1. Yes, i'm looking for grooved disc, any brand can fit and what price?
2. the clipper have to change 1 set with new disc?

cfphoon

1,500 RPM
May 10, 2007
kuala lumpur
i do sell racing rotor for saga blm.. price i already pm u.. no ned change caliper.. but the front u definitely cant move to the rear..

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Is there any brembo can be modded on? Be it mitsu or Nissan or Toyota. Anyone did this before?
Or any aftermarket multiple pot brake kit for blm?

jaesern

Dec 27, 2006

first of all, learn all the definition or google it before you ask
1. that disc rotor you mention normally called slotted disc in malaysia; while the one with hole called cross drilled disc.
3. can be done, do you really want it?

Sorry, definitely cannot
can i say can?

willxsky

Aug 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Is there any brembo can be modded on? Be it mitsu or Nissan or Toyota. Anyone did this before?
Or any aftermarket multiple pot brake kit for blm?
sifu...you're here....hahaha....

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

first of all, learn all the definition or google it before you ask
1. that disc rotor you mention normally called slotted disc in malaysia; while the one with hole called cross drilled disc.
3. can be done, do you really want it?

can i say can?
please say something you know... i would like to change the disc and clipper separate...can i? got brembo or endless??

jaesern

Dec 27, 2006
sifu...you're here....hahaha....

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

please say something you know... i would like to change the disc and clipper separate...can i? got brembo or endless??
first of all, that thing's you mention called brake caliper. may i know what tire and what brake pad are you currently using?

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

does your car equipped with ABS?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
17inch??? How's the FC like...mind to share? :stoned:

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Sorry to interrupt...

What is BLM stands for anyone knows?
Boleh Letak Mivec...

willxsky

Aug 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
first of all, that thing's you mention called brake caliper. may i know what tire and what brake pad are you currently using?

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

does your car equipped with ABS?
i'm using 17", brand not sure... Brake pad i forget...it's blue color...
i think it's with ABS too..i'm saga blm base line...sorry i'm quite weak on performance part...

jaesern

Dec 27, 2006
find out what brand of tire and brake pad you're using first before trying to do anything. especially the tire.

try to use brembo racing, ap racing or project miu performance brakes on a cheapo tire, see what you will get (:

afaik based on Persona, the base line model don't equipped with ABS, proton thinks malaysian's life have no value.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
find out what brand of tire and brake pad you're using first before trying to do anything. especially the tire.

try to use brembo racing, ap racing or project miu performance brakes on a cheapo tire, see what you will get (:

afaik based on Persona, the base line model don't equipped with ABS, proton thinks malaysian's life have no value.
Biasa la bro. Export proton gets all the goodies, with cheaper price. While the local proton gets nothing and more expensive.

Just the opposite to japan with their JDM car. haih....Malaysian kana screwed again, again and again...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me again..hehe...can we diy spacer for pcd100?? if buy too expensive la.want my rim 2 out a bit,hitting fender la. summore want 2 look more garang.

i got very high quality aluminium 1" thick. can use for this or not?? got any side effect to my driving or the rim or even the tyres??

really need a cifus here.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience