HELP! Problem Installing VR4 Injectors To BPT!

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
Hi people,

my mechanic just told me that the ohm for my VR4 injectors are different and can't be installed to my BPT, i'm sure it can be installed but i need to know what is needed to balance out the ohm... resistor? relay? i dunno... please advise if you have installed VR4 injector before.

my car's still stuck in workshop as we're trying to figure out what is wrong... the VR4 injectors already got socket heads and we tried patching the wires together...

can someone give me a comprehensive guide to install these injectors???

THANKS!

wild_boost

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
no worry bro . it should be no problem if you stuck in VR4 injector or any injector to your existing BPT wiring even with different ohm rating.. i believe many of mazda user has done this kind of injector swapping and still got good idling and car still run without any problem BUT need extra gadget to fine tune the good AFR... maybe a after market like SAFC to alter back ur fuel ratio..:burnout:

it wont be

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
Thanks bro... i have found out the problem already... there was a mis-communication with my mechanic... it's not that i can't be installed, just need a management to balance it back coz the power design of the VR4 injectors and the BPT is different...

will be getting a piggy back to tune it back for a smoother ride... thanks again!

wild_boost

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
nice to hear that bro...

VR4 injector?? mmm..wow...planning to up ur boost bro? big turbine inside??

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
nice to hear that bro...

VR4 injector?? mmm..wow...planning to up ur boost bro? big turbine inside??

Haha... big turbine is in the near future la, so much preparation to do just to fit in a bigger turbine, slowly but surely there's progress towards that...

for now, just focusing on toughening up the engine first before putting on a larger turbine. It will take at least 2 years of preparation before i can put in my humble GT25 turbine due to lack of funds... :proud:

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
you can fine tune the AFM for the vr4 injector

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Hmm quite familiar with tkk name....
r u mr.andy or just andy's fren.....

dc_rock

Known Member
Nov 19, 2006
tkk is the B8 master la with the tx3 wan... but too bad he sold it edi lor...

fresh.com

Known Member
Aug 7, 2004
N9
Visit site
yalor...master with a monster car... before...now with new baby..and new baby will become a monster too....muahhahaha

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
ooohhh ok....
i still searchin for mr andy from kl or selangor...
after buying 210 bpart from him... all with kangaroo n gridz stiker...
hehe.. bro where r u... lost ur phone numberlah!!!!!!

Last edited:

sekut_kring

Known Member
Jun 12, 2006
any good source to get 210 good bodypart???.... anyone here know who want to sell good condition IHI RHF6 ??:smokin:

Rgds

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone did this before?

The meter panel in my car is green in colour, i know how to change the bulb. Let's say if i put a blue bulb, what will the outcome be? Coz the panel itself is already green .... advise from sifu is needed ! Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience