help~!!! Nissan B13 or Accord SM4

Dec 10, 2009
Seremban
Assalammualaikum

hello my fellow sifoo out here, i'm planning on buying a 2nd hand car and i had a few choices. Can anyone enlighten me which one is better. nissan b13 or accord sm4? my budjet is below 14k. and by the way, toyota 1.3 seg also catch my eyes since i cant afford to buy 1.6 version.

1. difference between maintainance part.
2. fuel
3. comfort
4. performance.

Last edited:

bugs893

Aug 12, 2009
Melaka
Bro in term of comfort and performance go for SM4, in term of maintainance and fuel go for nissan, so which are you prefer, comfort but slightly higher in maintanance or saving some money?

Other factor you need to consider, what type of usage, I mean the purpose of you buying the car, it is for daily use going from home to office or for long journey meaning you occasionally use. If for daily use i suggest go for nissan, if for weekend use go for sm4.

happy buying.:biggrin:

Vosprung Dursh Teknik

ichigo_reloaded

Dec 10, 2009
Seremban
Bro in term of comfort and performance go for SM4, in term of maintainance and fuel go for nissan, so which are you prefer, comfort but slightly higher in maintanance or saving some money?

Other factor you need to consider, what type of usage, I mean the purpose of you buying the car, it is for daily use going from home to office or for long journey meaning you occasionally use. If for daily use i suggest go for nissan, if for weekend use go for sm4.

happy buying.:biggrin:

Vosprung Dursh Teknik
actualy my 1st choice is sm4 and for daily use since im travelling almost 100km per day. but recently, i saw a lot of b13 and heard some people says that b13 is quite a reliable car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey members,

I am a Malaysian. I used to be a student in USA and now I have graduated with a Master degree. I have then work here for more than a year. I own a car in here for almost 3 years and I would like to import it back to Malaysia. My car is a LHD car. 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. Anyone know the procedure to import it back to Malaysia? Also register to drive on the road. The cost, etc?
Please help! Thanks a lot.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience