Honda and Nissan Sifu's...

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hi My Zth Friends...
1st of all i wanna wish Happy Chinese New Year 2010...

Ok...I've been open some tread about my car proton iswara before this...Now, because i cant stand the trouble that my car made, i tink i wanna change car within this two year...and my budget is RM30 - RM40K..my old car i will give my bro to use it..heee...

i wanna wanna find Japanese car because i knew their quality of work on the car and their car also quite famous n gud even after 10 years...Now, in my mind, i tink i wanna find Honda or Nissan...Which one is the best n worth for money...

I've been browsing in here and also Mudah.com to find this kind of car...which wan is more better?

Honda:
EK
EG
SV4

Nissan :
Cefiro

The question is, y is the car price very2 highly different?from 20K can jump to 40K..same car n same spec..as i know, it have local made n import from japan...so, thats why the price diff...izzit true?

n 1 more thing,n it haunted my till now even i never buy 2nd car b4, i scared kena con wif the seller..as i know, when we wanna buy 2nd hand car, we shud test drive n bring our own mech ryte?other else?i really in to it to change my car next two years..so i wanna prepare my knowledge from now...can all the sifu's help me..tanks...

and 1 more thing, which wan more suitable..2 doors or 4 doors...the HP car can b the same power ryte juz the look of the car oni diff ryte?im more to sporty n convenient..:driver:...

beside honda n nissan, which car that really worth it for 30-40 K budget?any suggestion?thanks..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes, i support 3SGTE too...my dream engine to
masuk my toyota LE...hehe....but price still expensive...
if he gonna pay cash easy la....
celica - as khoo198 mentioned
MR2
perdana twin turbo - racun racun...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
prelude BB oso not not bad......can consider it too..:smokin:

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
any other opinion plz...
i wanna do a gud preparation before dicide to buy which car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6k-6hIdNvDA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="400" width="600"></iframe>

Watch Lai Wee Sing as he pilots Kazama Racing's still road-legal FD2R into the 28's in Round 1 of the TIMETOATTACK, clocking in at 2:28.556 just the week before last, making Team Kazama the fastest in the NA Front Wheel Drive class yet again. Yes, Lai, has ever achieved tenths of a second faster in 2010's TIMETOATTACK, but that was on Full Slick tyres as compared to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience