Honda and Nissan Sifu's...

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hi My Zth Friends...
1st of all i wanna wish Happy Chinese New Year 2010...

Ok...I've been open some tread about my car proton iswara before this...Now, because i cant stand the trouble that my car made, i tink i wanna change car within this two year...and my budget is RM30 - RM40K..my old car i will give my bro to use it..heee...

i wanna wanna find Japanese car because i knew their quality of work on the car and their car also quite famous n gud even after 10 years...Now, in my mind, i tink i wanna find Honda or Nissan...Which one is the best n worth for money...

I've been browsing in here and also Mudah.com to find this kind of car...which wan is more better?

Honda:
EK
EG
SV4

Nissan :
Cefiro

The question is, y is the car price very2 highly different?from 20K can jump to 40K..same car n same spec..as i know, it have local made n import from japan...so, thats why the price diff...izzit true?

n 1 more thing,n it haunted my till now even i never buy 2nd car b4, i scared kena con wif the seller..as i know, when we wanna buy 2nd hand car, we shud test drive n bring our own mech ryte?other else?i really in to it to change my car next two years..so i wanna prepare my knowledge from now...can all the sifu's help me..tanks...

and 1 more thing, which wan more suitable..2 doors or 4 doors...the HP car can b the same power ryte juz the look of the car oni diff ryte?im more to sporty n convenient..:driver:...

beside honda n nissan, which car that really worth it for 30-40 K budget?any suggestion?thanks..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes, i support 3SGTE too...my dream engine to
masuk my toyota LE...hehe....but price still expensive...
if he gonna pay cash easy la....
celica - as khoo198 mentioned
MR2
perdana twin turbo - racun racun...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
prelude BB oso not not bad......can consider it too..:smokin:

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
any other opinion plz...
i wanna do a gud preparation before dicide to buy which car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just received my car last friday and noticed the 'check engine light' never lights up just before starting the engine. If i'm not mistaken, the light should be turned on automatically for a few seconds before/during starting the engine?:confused: Anybody have any experience about this? Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience