HELP Needed To Set-Up ICE System On My Waja.....

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
hmmmm.........mine lari burget la gila gila:rofl:.....all b'coz of the few senior forummers la.....kena poison....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Altec90

Mar 17, 2009
Actually, With RM1K or plus plus should get a satisfied Sound System.

Like mine, i'm not saying that my soundsystem is way to shack other ppl, but for my interior sound quality, Should be okay compare to factory one. heheheh!

I will show some picture or some video onward. Maybe not that nice, but at least i got ICE~^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdDN6JEdpFI

Attachments

Ah_Tat

Jun 7, 2006
I also waja owner....!!!
I just start my ice life for 2 months ++......

Do you have any installer...?
The door of waja design got some problem.... when we just simply install the speaker on the original place... a lot of sound can not be listen... need to do some modification...
Now.. I'm doing research on it.... use the cheapest price to perform the best sound...
after i success it.. i let you al know...!!!

Altec90

Mar 17, 2009
actually BmBoschmann is entry level user for intresting on ice. Why dont you tell us your budget and we guys could help you on. But i dont mean that i'm so pretty well on ICE, at least there are some ICE kaki on this ZTH forum? Come on! show yourself, your junior need your help, Senior!

my woofer get 129dB. wakakakak!

Bump: One more, if you're think you're rich enough to rid off those ice, why dont you get a JBL or RockFord? your choice, even my ICE cheap. But at least i got for some street shows.

Bump: One more, if you're think you're rich enough to rid off those ice, why dont you get a JBL or RockFord? your choice, even my ICE cheap. But at least i got for some street shows.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Altec90

Mar 17, 2009
recommendation for playing ice aint cheap, before choosing woofer, make sure you have enough money for side repair:nurse:, like now. I'm playing soft bass, whole my car component lose. Because the bass is too loud, and make sure do some deadening, i wonder is that useful? ehehhe:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of the new 2008 Mercedes C63 AMG Estate leaked before the launch in the upcoming Frankfurt motor show. It has the outlook of a spacious Mercedes C class wagon but under the hood it features a 6.2 litre V8 engine. Powered by 457bhp and 600Nm, the C63 sprints to 100 km/h in just 4.6 seconds, on par with the C63 sedan at 4.5 seconds. This car also reaches a top...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience