Soundstream Picasso PCA2000D Monoblock wiring diagram needed

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Soundstream Picasso PCA2000D Monoblock service manual or schematic needed

Hi all.

Anyone have the wiring diagram for Soundstream Picasso PCA2000D? I need it as my amplifier needs service and shops could not touch it because they dont know how the wiring of the amplifier goes. I have sent the unit to ST Audio last time to get a service but they did not do it well (and yet they still collect $ from me and I paid them). That time I was using another amplifier when the PCA2000D is being serviced. So, when the amplifier got back, I just put inside room. Recently I install it back again but there is no output from the speaker terminals. The amplifier is not really in working condition now. The green led lights up but there is no output from the speaker terminals. Help needed here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
Are you really referring to wiring diagram or are you actually looking for the schematics?

For normal wiring diagram, I would assume that the user manual might be able to help. But, since you're talking about repairing it, I think you would need service manual or schematic. have you tried 'goggling'? Some manufacturer have their service manual on some websites. but they are normally not free. Can't the shop just contact soundstream or get it repaired from an authorized service center?

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
I think I need the service manual. There are no service manual available online (as I cant find any of them after goggle them). Last time I personally bring the amplifier to Mobile Audio Technology to get repaired and they send it to ST Audio Sales And Services to repair it. I am located in East Malaysia. As the amplifier is not cheap when I bought it, I had to bring it personally to West Malaysia and hand it over to MAT's staff. They took around 1-2months to repair it. After it got repaired, I paid the fees and postage. Total amount cost hundreds but ended up it is not being repaired into working condition. Quite disappointed with MAT and St Audio because I asked them before they send the amplifier back to me in West Malaysia. They said the amplifier is in working condition after repairing it. So I paid them. Who knows when i tested it recently, the speaker terminals have no output at all. Anyone knows the staffs/agents/related to MAT or ST Audio? I think ST Audio is the authorized service center as MAT send the amplifier to them. Anyone can help me?

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Whats Soundstream's email address? Anyone have it?

scorpiod

Known Member
May 28, 2008
Thanks for the ideas. I have emailed the tech support team from Soundstream but they have not reply me. Anyone can help? Does anyone have contacts of the local distributor,Mobile Audio Technology?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CFvy2Lb_wEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'(00): Watch as the Tsunami waves charge into Miyako City overcoming the seawall and sending ships ashore as the water gushes into the grid of houses and buildings destroying everything in its path. After 20hrs, rescuers spot survivors in a Toyota Mark II chaser.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience