Help Needed, Looking for this Part..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Hello All sifus.. need to find this part of the e7 spoiler. Would really appreciate if anyone knows where to get it or have it. Many thanx.

Attachments

• P3010182.JPG
    P3010182.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 172
ouch a very rare part bro............

hahaha think i have seen your car in SUBANG ss 15 b4.........so dats your car huh :D

hehe, yeah..thts my ride... got kopek at 1 utama while watching movie..

try ex-ralliart in klang. mine was gone as well, but dont know whether it was stolen or it was just loose and it flew off.
or if u have friends in uk, try to get them from the e7 fq's....made from cf

got a fren offer me cf also,..bout 200 bucks..rip off bro..i just want a standard one..hehe

I think this is a rare item... Many people has lost it....... Either you get a whole wing or wait for others to drop off....

Now the second hand e7 wing u can get it below RM400 i guess so......hehe...get a wing better than paying RM200 for the cover...My 2 cents ...

usually i believe its being RIPPED OFF!!!! very hard to take out 1.....

Someone just trying too steal it..... It happens to my bro's car too..... Anybody has an evo 9 wing right cover??? Sorry for hijacking... This is really headache ah!!!:angry_smile:

but doesnt the e9 wing come as a whole piece? didnt know the side came in parts.
200 is about right i think if its original.
i've tried asking the fibre shops to fabricate but they're totally not interested.
maybe try the e7 wing on the wajas..........?

looks like when 1 is gone.. took it from another car and that owner took it from another car.. and the it will go on n on n on....... got one e7 in oug also lost that part...sigh...

ok....like dat i will take out my wing then :)) hahahahahhaha

go get mr P punya :)))

evo 9 original spoiler for sale

anybody interested in original evo 9 spoiler ?
please sms me at 016-2283182 or pm me.. thanks

waikeatyeo,
oh... you always play futsal near happy garden there is it? lolz...

bro leslie, er.. i play on the sundays.. but also own the place..hehe. :D

Waaa...

If like this, i need to put 2 ton glue at my wing cover lor...hehehe..
damn to the bastard who did this...

Top Bottom