HELP!!! My MRS gearbox problem~

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
at least its not RM14K on the Savvy.

btw 1198, happy u got yours runnig at the moment; pls ensure shop has done due deligence when installing the new pump, there are procedures when changing the pump/resetting etc. skipping & not following install procedure will short live the pump. sorry to pour cold water, but echoing the sentiments of past SMT owners who since....:bawling:
the shop i saw also many smt car at the repair!!!!and i like the shop why cz the have explain to me what demage and which one part want to chage fisrt time he say with me is 2500 to repair but i say with her better the pump and gear change together new ....cz the gear also have prblem to!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

sorry to pour cold water...but after 80k KM..u will still need to address this same pump issue again!

another many many $$$ going or sell the car before the issue happens again.
brother everyone buy the sportcar also know it you want to tune your car need fast ,also have problem but everyone also tune again .like me it the car damage gear again i also repair back no care the money it money no enougt hard working la***cz i like mrs**** !!!!!!!

David_KIA-Racing

3,000 RPM
Feb 15, 2005
Pahang~KL
www.mynazakia.com
the shop i saw also many smt car at the repair!!!!and i like the shop why cz the have explain to me what demage and which one part want to chage fisrt time he say with me is 2500 to repair but i say with her better the pump and gear change together new ....cz the gear also have prblem to!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

brother everyone buy the sportcar also know it you want to tune your car need fast ,also have problem but everyone also tune again .like me it the car damage gear again i also repair back no care the money it money no enougt hard working la***cz i like mrs**** !!!!!!!
Yo~ bro...u are damn right!!! I agree u~!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Known Member
Aug 5, 2009
johor bahru
no care everyday have any problem from car..... we just like EVERDAY HAPPY PLAY SPORT CAR SHARE CLD AND TUNE CAR AGAIN AGAIN..............and it every sport car friend car no problem forom who want to share car info.:wavey::wavey::wavey:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That's right - its official folks, Ken Block Gymkhana 5 has been unleashed for the masses to enjoy watching Block's 650bhp Ford Fiesta smoke tyres and catch some air - and it doesn't seem to be a better place to do it other than in San Francisco's hilly terrain with a special appearance of one Travis Pastrana to help him make things a little more interesting on his 2-wheel stead...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience