Help! My Car Couldn't Go For High Rpm!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mr.WhITe

Apr 18, 2006
Hey all Pro here. I need your help here.. I juz got my new L2 engine, but my L2 couldnt go for high rpm. It is smooth to 5500 rpm. But the maximum is 6500 only. Somemore it is very hard to get 6500 from 5500. is it consider normal or any problem with my engine ?? All my frens can go smooth to 7000rpm. My foreman said it need to run in. but i ad ran 3000km and changed the engine oil. the result is still the same. Help me pls....

Mr.WhITe

Apr 18, 2006
when over 5500. the sound ad remain the same. the speed meter keep go up but the rpm go slow.. when i go to 6500, it feel like still go go further but it jz move a little little bit only... the speed metter also slower.. i dun think is rpm cut la... cz it feel like can go further...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,
wanna know what will be the best steering rack if me wanna upgrade my steering rack?
this engine sitting in wira a/back. i believe it still using the original steering rack.

not very sure if the mech change the steering rack when me converted the engine, probably he may 'bs' to me that it has been change.it doubt its not.

so me wanna know, what would be the best or perhaps for performance/last longer kind of steering rack i can use...

please advice.. what other thing i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience