Help Me bout Adjustable Cam Pulley

Feb 6, 2007
Hello to all...im driving the new saga lmst...last week ive change the cam pulley to an adjustable one...theres marking A and R...according to the shop i bought, for pick up it should be at A, but i gain lots of lagging at A, its better at R. My prob ez dat the pick-up of my car is not that powerful compared to previous. If anyone could provide me sum info bout the setting and some product knowledge on adjustable cam pulley, i would be gladfull (no changes on the cam)!!! thanks.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
waaa no need create two thread wan kua..? hehehhh

A is Advance la i guess, R is Retard ..

about the degree all i not sure, but u want pickup u tune to Advanced setting .. towards Retard is for mid end to top end i guess..

for the more detailed info, have to wait for sifo to help u ady..

shafeez

Feb 6, 2007
thanks nitrus!!! hurm...at A, my pickup ez very slow compared to R but the best thing ez my pickup even slower than stock at R...thats wut im confuse about!!! help me sifo!!!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ladies and gentlemen, Honda Malaysia is proud to present their newly revised and ever-popular and best selling CKD sedan that Honda says you will be able to experience economical driving within a spacious interior.

<!--more-->Powered by Honda’s SOHC i-VTEC 1.5L 4-banger, it still provides the best power output; 118bhp at 6,600rpm and 145Nm of torque at 4,800rpm, and comes in either the Grade...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience