Help,let go Gen2 CPS?

WRM

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,in a dilemma here.Cud use sum advise.I am thinking of Selling my Gen.2 CPS.Hi-Line/Manual.July 08, since not using it much.However still feel sayang coz its my first car and the power and comfort is good compared to cars of its class.
I wanna know if its worth it to use the car till after 5 years n sell it??Or rather sell it now,wen it still new?
Your opinions..

Last edited:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if you hv the desire to sell it... sell it now while value is higher... n b4 it gives you problem... if you have loan and not completed the interest yet, u loose a bit... u wait, car gets older, car will definetely brake down here n there.. n more depreciation.. u loose more...

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Before u sell, check first the amount outstanding with the Bank.

No point selling if u have to top up if the outstanding amount is more that the sale value of the car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes-Benz has just loosed their version of 'vicious' with their CLK C63 AMG Black Series that gets rear-propelled forward thrust of about 507bhp at 7,200rpm and 630Nm of torque at 5,250rpm from its 6.2L V8 banger.

<!--more-->This is Mercedes Benz's version of a road-going track-car that leverages off the Formula 1 Safety car, so you can drive straight home from the track...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience