HELP!! E-Manage Setting For 4G18 waja SOHC NA

RevMesh

Known Member
Jul 20, 2004
Hello all, i'm running e-manage blue on my 05 waja mitsu engine(stock engine), together with ignition harness. my problem now is that the unit is throwing error code#14, which is according to e-manage as "incorrect vtec signal input wiring or "incorrect jumper setting JP4". I did my fair share of searching online but never found any guide or tips on correctly setting the jumpers and the 3 rotary switch.

MY CURRENT JUMPER SETTINGS are:
JP1: 1-2
JP2: 1-2
JP3: 1-2
JP4: Open
JP5: Open
JP6: Open
JP7: 1-2

(this is also the factory setting from Greddy)

CURRENT ROTARY SWITCH POSITIONS :

SW1: 8
SW2: A
SW3: 3

Also, is it normal for INTERACTION orange Led to blink all the way?

Notes on Jumpers: JP1 to JP3 are 3 legged, JP4 to JP7 are 2 legged. Only JP1 is numbered left to right ie; 1.2.3 legs, while JP2 and JP3 are in reverse ie; 3.2.1, hence setting 1-2 in JP1 and JP2 or JP3 are not the same visually. the JP4 to JP7 are as normal ie; 1.2

Notes on rotary switches: Looking from the pcb label, Switch1 is the middle, switch2 on the right and switch3 on the left which is also beside active LED, so i state according to it, not according to visual placement of the switches.

Notes on error codes: after start-up the ACTIVE led stays green, and blinks RED continually after a while. After shut-off engine and turn key again to ON position, this error code blinks, only one code. #14, one blink (0.5 secs) then three fast blinks (0.2 secs).

I'm making this query as detailed as i could so that it could be guide for future or current user who might be having the problem but don't know how to ask or realize if they have this problem.

I wanted to check the wiring but after seeing cipan_supercas saying something about the jumpers, i decided to make this enquiry and check my hardware settings as well. (http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ems/155459-problem-with-e-manage-in-waja.html)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience