HELP! DIY SMOKE HEADLIGHT ISWARA (project a failure)

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
BROTHER!!! SISTER!!!
Today i tried to DIY smoke headlight on my iswara S.E... but it turns out to be a big big big failure... first thing first... i can never get a good design of it.. secondly... it is so hard to draw the draft... end up.. my fren n i...hav to tear off... it is so ugly... plz plz brotherz n sisterz that owned a Iswara SE... if u had a DIYed smoke light.. plz plz teach me how to do.. wasted my money on the stickerz.. plz.... i really need ur advise.... n the design plz.... teach meeeee....

sob!!! today is a sad day..... :thumpdown

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, bro, first thing first, dun directly stick the thing mar, use the sticker and put on the headlamp first mar, then slowly design it lor from there, help abit mar, beter than straight stick to it then not nice lioww.... ;) just my opinion oni larr :D

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
gavan said:
erm, bro, first thing first, dun directly stick the thing mar, use the sticker and put on the headlamp first mar, then slowly design it lor from there, help abit mar, beter than straight stick to it then not nice lioww.... ;) just my opinion oni larr :D
Ty bro.. i did design... but it was so hard to design u know... i cant get it nicely... are u driving an iswara SE bro? u hav any idea on the design??? look easy to do but it was so hard... really really need some help here... any attachment??? plz?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, nope, im driving a charade aura ;)

well, actually when you wanna do smoked lights or eye lids on the lights, you need to visualise it or draw out a few design first mar, then oni choose lorrr...

my lights are square too but im leaving it that way ;) no need eyelids and what not lar, lights are lights mar :D

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
gavan said:
erm, nope, im driving a charade aura ;)

well, actually when you wanna do smoked lights or eye lids on the lights, you need to visualise it or draw out a few design first mar, then oni choose lorrr...

my lights are square too but im leaving it that way ;) no need eyelids and what not lar, lights are lights mar :D
im trying hard to visualise.. but anyhow... it don come out nice.. sobsob

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
bro first cut a piece (just try to agak agak....then , spray some soap water onto ya lights....then stick the sticker while ya lights are still wet..then use a tissue or sumethin to remove the bubbles out...the wait for a while n let it stick..(if u cant wait , use a hairdryer to dry it up).......wen it is dry ,use a blade n cut off the access sticker away...finally , use a lighter n go arnd ya lights so tat the sticker really sticks the properly...i dont own a iswara but i did it for a frens iswara...... :tee:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
siong said:
im trying hard to visualise.. but anyhow... it don come out nice.. sobsob
iswara / saga that kinda car i think how u do smoke headlights also wun look nice lor, i tried ady.. even u visualize also dun look nice .. coz our main bulb only one bulb there in the middle ..
unless if u get to design a good design then share la ya! :biggrin:

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
ah-singh said:
bro first cut a piece (just try to agak agak....then , spray some soap water onto ya lights....then stick the sticker while ya lights are still wet..then use a tissue or sumethin to remove the bubbles out...the wait for a while n let it stick..(if u cant wait , use a hairdryer to dry it up).......wen it is dry ,use a blade n cut off the access sticker away...finally , use a lighter n go arnd ya lights so tat the sticker really sticks the properly...i dont own a iswara but i did it for a frens iswara...... :tee:

bro ar bro... if use blade cut then cannot kena out light ar? scratches how??? er... can help n show us the iswara bo??? seriously need some ilham...

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
aiyah hard to explain la......sorry la no pics la my frn now in batu pahat...were are u la ???if u are in jb i can do it for u ..... :tee:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
i try to share my experience. i diy my i lid. i bought a big piece of tracing paper and put it on my head lamp and draw out my head lamp shape with a marker pen. then i do trial and error to design my i lid. use pencil. when i was happy i cut the shape out and put it on the sticker and follow the line back. then cut and paste. dont forget the soap water. thats all. it worked for me. : )
ah-singh said:
aiyah hard to explain la......sorry la no pics la my frn now in batu pahat...were are u la ???if u are in jb i can do it for u ..... :tee:

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
scoupe said:
i try to share my experience. i diy my i lid. i bought a big piece of tracing paper and put it on my head lamp and draw out my head lamp shape with a marker pen. then i do trial and error to design my i lid. use pencil. when i was happy i cut the shape out and put it on the sticker and follow the line back. then cut and paste. dont forget the soap water. thats all. it worked for me. : )
bro.. can i see ur design plz?? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
ah-singh said:
bro bro bro... i live in penang.. aha...

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
this is it.hope you can see it. i dont have a clearer one. its a simple design nothing fancy : )
siong said:
bro.. can i see ur design plz?? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

siong

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
scoupe said:
this is it.hope you can see it. i dont have a clearer one. its a simple design nothing fancy : )
hey yo thats just simple n nice... don mind if i steal steal ya design yea... hehe thankx ya

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu,
anyone try to put vtec b18c into their proton and can pass inspection by going undertable a?
cause my fren car evo turbo engine spoiled..So thinking to do vtec.

---------- Post added 04-09-2011 at 01:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-08-2011 at 08:56 PM ----------

Nobody done this be4?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience