ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hie,

1) Open up your headlights
2) Spray them with paint - high temperature paint maybe
3) Cover them back

To open up the headlight's glass, use a hair drier to heat the gam that seals them together or bake them in the oven

To cover them back, use sealant or other powerful gam to glue them back together

It is very risky that it will end up having a talapia pond in your headlights maybe gold fish aquarium better. :lol:

Good luck. :)

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Originally posted by thteh86@Nov 25 2004, 02:14
stick some stickers can d....cheap stuffs...when kena block, can tanggalkan summo, no need to change the whole thing.... :lol:
yeah that's good!
and i did it to my wira as well!
buy the transparent sticker to stick on it!

kabu

Nov 25, 2004
Visit site
YYY???........Thats will make your light dimmer during night driving........just quiry??

Vyraz

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
penang
Visit site
yea.. i agree.. its looks cool.. but not practical, maybe just the back lights and front signals should be ok

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
I think he just mean, stick on the corner of headlamp, not on the reflector section which will block the light beam. :lol:

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Originally posted by Supachip@Nov 25 2004, 09:35
I think he just mean, stick on the corner of headlamp, not on the reflector section which will block the light beam. :lol:
that's correct!!!

but last months accident all gone!!
have to redo it again!

just buy half of one roll sticker from brother!!

stick also the signal lamp :lol: :lol: :lol:

the result is quite satisfy!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello friends and sifus.....i just do some minor modification on my satria neo...currently im installing 1 inch spacer into my wheels....so the problems is how can i diy to flip the arc fender myself....i have browsing the u tube and see how to do rear fender rolls....it required some machinery to do it...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience