Hello from MR2 Only Magazine

steve@mr2onlymag

Aug 22, 2007
Hi guys, Ive finally managed to find five mins to register and introduce myself here, as Id noticed a few of you had subscribed to our magazine, Im Steve the editor of MR2 Only Magazine, as the titles suggests it's a magazine full of only MR2's, from the mk1 AW11, the Mk2 SW20 and the Roadster/Spyder MR-S, theres plenty of feature cars from all around the world, stock and concourse and seriously modified, lots of technical stuff and packed full of events and meet reports.

I personally own a Mk2 revision 3 SW20 Turbo T/bar, which is currently undergoing an engine rebuild with forged internals, and MR2 Only magazine owns two project MR2s, a stripped out Mk1 AW11 for track use, which we are currently rebuilding with a turbo charged 4AGE, and we also have an SW20 that we are building for use in the MR2 Challenge in 2008 which is a MR2 race series with class A (Mk1 MR2s) and Class B (Mk2 MR2s) all of which will be written about in MR2 Only Magazine.

If you guys have any interesting MR2s or topics that might be of interest to the magazine please do get in touch with us, you can email me at:- [email protected]

We don't have a distributor as yet in Malaysia, but if you guys would like to arrange a group buy or subscription of MR2 Only Mag so we can keep the shipping costs down, please email myself or Pam at: [email protected]

Our 6th issue is about to be dispatched this week, and while stocks last we do have back issues available.

Look forward to hearing from you soon, and seeing your photoshoot and MR2s!

Steve Bishop
Editor
MR2 Only Home Page

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Hello Steve,
Welcome to Malaysia...Selamat Datang!

I am currently a subscriber of MR2Only.
Lovely magazine. All I ever wanted in a magazine..just MR2s.. :)
You guys are doing a good job with this mag. Keep it going.

For some members maybe we can bulk buy at better shipping rates.

We are just about to celebrate our 50th National Day on August 31st.
Maybe we can get some good shots with the fireworks or some flying our national flag too. Or photo shoots? Just an idea...
Keep in touch Steve.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
lets go to putrajaya? with the fireworks at background and we bring some flag, it sure will be cool.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Met the guy that brought Tufoil into Malaysia and i told him Zth.com promoting this product so that's the reason im there.

Dr. Jesus is using TUFoil for now.Waiting to see the difference.

One question from Dr.Jesus:

Why is the tufoil so thick and sticky when i pour into the crankcase?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience