heavy tinted summon again!!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
can't c thru?they always create some rules to make their life better & ours harder!!!!

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
knn ... macam babi kot ....
lets earn more money and get a DATUK pangkat ... then can tint like hell.
u guys down wit it ?

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
JPJ got NBTD or simply lack of funds.

Why?

Raya season is now over.. This is the easiest way for them to recover the fillings in their pocket after spending too much.

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
huakenny said:
i guess ur tint is not heavy but the reflection % is high n cause them cant see thru ur car when under sun... tat y u get summon.

my2cent
whoaa... So another undang-undang is already createdlah. Beside the 50% ketelusan cahaya formula (foe side and rear), now we have % pantulan/reflextion formula aa..
Ah giv up already. I m loggin out. i want to peel my tint off right now! hehehe...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
And y'all think that heavy tinting on vip cars are allowed? Isn't it even worst when some dang vip drives around town, the police pushes all the car one side just so that the vip can pass through. Now tell me which is more irritating, being pushed off the road for some VIP, or heavy tinting?

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
there's tons of branded tints out there that has a good function of blocking the hot sunrays wat...go get those tint that comes with approval letter...enuff wat...the problem is some people wanted to tint their car so dark cos look vely cool...thats the main problem...

and permission from JPJ?unless you can prove that everytime you drive out somebody is there to kill,kidnap,molest,kick your arse...then dont bother wasting your time applying for one...the reason why most datuk and menteri can tint their car dark is becos of this reason...i bet most of you wanna do bodily harm on semi value innit?the only reason that normal road users could apply for dark tints and getting it approved is that you have an abnormal skin condition same like michael jackson that you cannot be exposed to direct sunlight....so for those of you who has white fair skin...mebe could try see a dermatologist to verify this....yang kulit sudah hitam matang sawo tuh tak payah laa...tgk pon dah tau boleh kena matahari....

every year is the same...why bother complain/whine about it...you could always buy a small island...lay some road and create your own road transport ruling...other than that follow only laa...theres a reason why they dont allow dark tints...how could you tell whether the person inside the heavily tinted car needed help if you cant see inside it?make sense?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ju onn said:
whoaa... So another undang-undang is already createdlah. Beside the 50% ketelusan cahaya formula (foe side and rear), now we have % pantulan/reflextion formula aa..
Ah giv up already. I m loggin out. i want to peel my tint off right now! hehehe...
this is very common sense u know....as reflection % is high n cause them cant see thru ur car or see ur face..

they concluded tat ur car is heavy tint, tat y they cant see inside...

so u get summon:shades_smile:

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
SataniC said:
...go get those tint that comes with approval letter...enuff wat...
JPJ already made a statement a long time ago, that they have never issued any approval for tinting purposes.. be it for individual or for those tint shops. and they also said by next year, tints are no longer allowed.. (except those dato', vip, royalties.. obviously kan?)

the worst rule that a jpj could issue is... u cannot own an import car, unless u own at least one local car. *who knows? jpj are LMF what.. (u know what dat stands for..)*

garry86

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
penang
dis lesson teach u...Money = status
So earn more money ... and buy the special num plate if u wanna tint dark dark..lol....:D

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
futra : i read the newspaper , they didnt state that no tints allow.
it's actually the front windscreen must have at least 70% see thru( which is the tint is 30% ) and the rear one can go up to 50%.

am i right ?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
aiya relax la all....

if we are VVIP or have health problems, then entitled lor.
the guideline for tinted glass is to beat crime. that's all. and i think that is fair.

if the police/JPJ let everybody do heavy tint, the criminals will be the one enjoying the advantage.

now let's imagine if our we are surrounded by criminals and the police helpless - not being able to track them. and we say police damn fool. but it wont be easy for them to trace criminals or anyone acting weird inside their vehicle when all the glass are so dark.

my sincere advice to all of us including myself - be wise and use our heads..:D

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
Don't break the law and you'll have no problem. So why complain unless you're all lawbreakers?

That said the authorities should spend more time busting crime rather than doing petty things like catching illegally tinted cars.

futra

Known Member
May 10, 2006
phibitis said:
futra : i read the newspaper , they didnt state that no tints allow.
it's actually the front windscreen must have at least 70% see thru( which is the tint is 30% ) and the rear one can go up to 50%.

am i right ?
i said, by next year.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Imagine spending a weekend on an island city, living and breathing race cars right in the middle of the world’s most prestigious motorsport event. Your hotel overlooks the circuit's straights between Turns 5 to Turn 6. It also comes with a breathtaking balcony, offering full view of the city's new and exciting bay area.

The Video

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T4usUQISVkw" allowfullscreen="" width="700" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Before you read...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience