Gtr Fuel Pump For Cefiro A31

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
lenteng said:
:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:
...sorry bro,lama tak surf..sibuk la bang, by the way, tak de sape 2x ke boleh tolong saya..kalau ada foto pump gtr laaaagi best tahap otromen!!...........

lenteng

Dec 6, 2005
Doink...tak gi sepang ker mlm nih? aku gi kejap lagi..lewat sikit, ptg tadi sibok keja laa.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey everyone, i'm driving a standard 1.6 wira 4g92, n thought of changing the engine into 4g92 DOHC version.

I would like to know how much is it to get this engine?

Also, I would like to know if change into dohc version, do i need to change the ecu? If need to change, how much is it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience