GTR-34 V-Spec II

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
mozz, free for tea tarik? :biggrin: let me know cos i m also out of town at the moment....

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Whatever the comments or suggestion above, it all boils down to individual preferences.
No doubt the GTR has the meanest looking body shape, and GTT owners is very lucky to be able to convert them perfectly. It give the owners freedom to choose like what GTR owners up the looks to Do-Luck, Top Secret or Z-Tune.

End of the day, whether its a GTT, GTR, Supra, 350Z, BMW or Ford Ranger can sit down for TT chatting the same thing which is passion for our ride. Like all owners who once drove standard national cars (or still do) or souped up turbo wannabe, we all somehow managed to get our dream ride now. that's why we are all here in this forum....so let's pimped our ride to our own satisfaction not others. Cheers to everyone! :driver:

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
So say all you want but at the end of the day, you are buying the car for yourself. Not for others. You drive the car. You enjoy the car. Do what pleases you, not what pleases others. Sure, there will always be critics but so what. The car is yours, not theirs and it's not like they can do anything about it. If you're buying the car to please others, you should be thinking twice about buying one in the first place.

Cheers
:thefinger:
hi darkchild....im agree on u....

end of day,ur the 1 who gonna face the world n stand up beside ur car.. its frm ur hard earn money,u must be proud of it....n nt to pls anyone or bcoz wanne follow the flow of the group that u are...

mine are gtt...im proud of it...
letting it go soon...switching to GTR.
as it is,a GTR is alway a GTR!

cheers

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
so why are you getting uptight? :biggrin:
i was uptight that day cos my Speedo Spandex underwear was too tight. errr..wait a minute.. i just remembered that that's also fake... :biggrin:

rossifumie

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
guys....pls dont argu coz of this issue.....we are here to share our idea n of coz we all have same interest n the passion of driving,rite?

fake or original?? no issue at all,its ur passionate of driving...we sit same level even if its fake rite....

but,its better to drive a original GTR rite? yup me too,im totally agree tat!..its have own diff kind of taste when u drive a super beast call GTR....

see the guy who posted this thread never show up at all....

cheers guy....

mj_23

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
Singapore
www.skylineclub.org
To each his own.

To me, I love my GTT somemore its 4 doors. Why ... cos I really need the 4 doors for the family and my leg is injured and by doctor orders, I can only drive a AT.

So 4 doors + AT ... what else can I ask for. The ER34 4 doors suit me best :P

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
GTR is on the wish list.....in a matter of time.:proud:

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
An ER34 will always be an ER34. A BNR34 will always be a BNR34.

Those who wanna mod their ER34s to look like BNR34s, by all means as long as it makes them happy. I myself would do so if I had an ER34 :p

The thing is not everyone has the financial capacity to own a BNR34, so I don't see why it should even be an issue that those with ER34s try to mimic BNR34s just to be closer to their dream ride.

To mj_23, is this your ride? :) Spotted it along Moulmein Rd.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7758/dsc00360mq3.jpg

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i was uptight that day cos my Speedo Spandex underwear was too tight. errr..wait a minute.. i just remembered that that's also fake... :biggrin:
hey mozz ...

lemme know when u are free ... lets go for yum cha

fellas ...

i own a GTT and proud of it, bought it from my own blood, sweat and tears and enjoy every moment owning and driving it ... so what ...

what big deal about a GTR ... a properly modded GTT can whack any standard/mildly tuned GTR ... the most important thing is what sort of balls u have btween ur legs ... metal - titanium - or just pure zinc

crap

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
michael jackson was once black and now he is white,
do white ppl hate him for being white?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH-ians,

One of my friend is selling her car. Her car is still under bank loan. She and the buyer already agreed on price and now is finalising the sale of her car.
The buyer has never bought a car and has asked a car dealer to help him arrange everything. Loan as been approved. However, now the dealer wants my friend to sign the change of ownership form first then only he said that she will received the money. According to him, the buyer's bank will only release the money once my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience