Anyone keen in stock GTR-34 wheels / wing

Sidekicky

Sep 12, 2006
Letting go GTR-34 stock wing and wheels(x4). Interested parties can PM me. Thanks.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Is the GTR wing a direct fit to a GTT wing's mounting holes ?

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Stock GTR wings won't fit into the current GTT holes for the spoiler. you have to drill new holes. HOWEVER, the guide holes on the inside of the boot lid is there to help and the GTR spoiler will cover existing holes when attached.

Mozz

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
i was told it could fit. Mozz, yr car came with a different spoiler, remember? it's wasn't a stock GTT spoiler. so anyone else can input?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
appreciate the feedback too.. GTR spoiler would look real good on a GTT :)

Sidekicky

Sep 12, 2006
By right it should be able to fit directly onto it, since the wing are of the same make and the difference is the adjustable blade.

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
The stays (legs holding the spoilers) are not the same. That's why I am just trying to make sure. Practically, it should be the same. That would enable Nissan to just make 1 type of boot cover with the 4 holes and 2 mount clips to hold either the GTT or GTR spoiler.

Could someone who has "upgraded" from stock GTT to GTR spoilers please enlighten us here :)

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
I know nismo has stays for the GTT stock spoiler that basically allows the spoiler angle to be adjusted. The holes and mount fit the GTT perfectly.

But the GTR spoiler looks much better.

Sidekicky

Sep 12, 2006
I thought the GTT wing is fixed with non-adjustable blade all along? Only GTR's can be adjusted from the side using star-keys.

BTW.. I have pics for both of them.

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Satigue:
yes, my car came with a strange spoiler before i upgraded. the holes were in a different position but i found it easy to just drill through the holes on the inside of the boot to fit the GTR spoiler.
anyone who has upgraded from the standard GTT spoiler would like to input?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo bros..I got a question here.My paint is chipping pretty terribly.It's mostly at the front bumper.I hv brought to shop few times end up painting the whole bumper ( touch up ) and I got fed up of that as well.How can I DIY this problem.Eg I'm thinking of buying the paint and the 2K while touch it up myself.Will it be effective for me to DIY.What shld the steps likely.:wink:
Pld feed back sifuus...:smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience