GT Radial Champiro HPY

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
110kph no worries mah! If fact, heard from some source you can go until 120kph, 10kph allowance, but for your mom got another 4kph extra.....hhahahhahhaha:driver:
I heard about that too. I think the 120kph is there to allow overtaking or something.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Actually I quite believe because last time I got this saman for doing 121 kph......:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
True story, not made up one.....
No exceptions even for an excess of 1kph... They should just round it up by 5kph or something. How much did you pay for that?

They allow 10 kph tolerance above the speed limit before they will summon you.
Looks like I live in Malaysia but don't know the rules very clearly. :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i do 81kph on 80limit. Bang....photo sent to house. On old sentra...cmon. :banghead:
Where and when? That's not fair la, obviously very itchy police! Even in countries where the police are very strict like Australia & the US they still allow about 10kph tolerance!

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i'm no tourist....pitty laaa, lol...
i know where the police sit, hiding behind emergency stop section. :hmmmm:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i'm no tourist....pitty laaa, lol...
i know where the police sit, hiding behind emergency stop section. :hmmmm:
My 121 saman I also know there got trap, on uphill I was doing faster and as almost reach hill top was decelerating however traffic must be clear and got shot me at the top of the hill, because I know when going downhill I should be below 120......lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My 121 saman I also know there got trap, on uphill I was doing faster and as almost reach hill top was decelerating however traffic must be clear and got shot me at the top of the hill, because I know when going downhill I should be below 120......lol:biggrin:
Boosting with VR, uphill also can't slow you down. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Boosting with VR, uphill also can't slow you down. :biggrin:
haha....during my trip to Kuantan many many years ago, not so much highways routes those days, so when traffic was heavy, so overtaking on trunk road was difficult, probably one car by one car, then when reach hilly area and especially got heavy trunk in front all traffic real slow, VR boost can overtake 14 cars in a row.....lol:biggrin:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haha....during my trip to Kaantan many many years ago, not so much highways routes those days, so when traffic was heavy, so overtaking on trunk road was difficult, probably one car by one car, then when reach hilly area and especially got heavy trunk in front all traffic real slow, VR boost can overtake 14 cars in a row.....lol:biggrin:
Where is Kaantan? Or you mean Kuantan?

14 cars in a row? Other people sure think you are some reckless young driver. :biggrin: You are poisoning me with turbo power now...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Where is Kaantan? Or you mean Kuantan?

14 cars in a row? Other people sure think you are some reckless young driver. :biggrin: You are poisoning me with turbo power now...
Oh my, sorry....typo

Not reckless, just have power and fast enough to overtake before reaching the top which is blind to me, for on coming cars. Those days car mostly NA no power mah! Nowadays most have power dy as many coming out with turbo as standard.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Where in Malaysia, spore or Thai can i buy semi slick tyres?

our local BF agent couldn't help us to order the semi.

also in a hunt for race fuel.

can anyone hook me up. thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience