Grounding Kit

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
hahahaha.me tto.saw it on tuesday! rm50, 5 points 4 gauge cable....

but duno confirm 4 gauge or not, mayb using thick insulation only, but for rm50 the finishing is prtty good! but it doesnt seem like copper inside.

eneos 1 n jln pasar same?

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
hahahaha :lol: ...i'm one of those guys out there bought from pasar road...the grounding cable is made in china i suppose <_< but not bad lar...i still can feel the effect after installing it...and material wise also okay...got one cable touching the extractor....have not melt until now...it's been 2 months already :rolleyes:

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by votech@Mar 19 2005, 00:53
yup, there are selling rm50 from jalan pasar, it look like a 4guage cable, but actually innner part is 4guage. a purely 4guage tick cable whole set cost around rm180
u mean the inner parts is not 4 awg? not pure copper also i suppose.....but if i would diy, it will cost me alsmost the same with 8 awg cable, n dun hav the xtender.........n mayb not tat nice too....not to mention the effort of making it!

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
yep.. i think Eneos kit n jln pasar is de same.. cos kinda still remember de packing... from china wan..

well.. i felt improvements using de grounding.. it works. just dat de cable length make may engine bay a bit messy lar...

later mayb i'll consider changing to votech's grounding cable... looks nicer.. n i suppose the cable path will be nicer??

crazykid,
u mean u wanto use those audio power cables for grounding? can.. go ahead... use power cables.. not speaker cables... cos i dun think u can get such thick speaker cables...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
yea...i agree with u khguan...the cable is not long enough , so some wire i leave it hanging here and there to dry clothes muahahahahhaha :D :D

NightHunter

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
Petaling Jaya
nighthunter.fotopic.net
I went to Brothers today and saw the the same exact grounding kit. Brothers is selling the same exact kit for 89 bucks when I bought mine from Enos for 69 bucks...

That means Brothers like to cut throat their prices...

votech

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.votechperformance.com.my
Originally posted by xtorm@Mar 19 2005, 02:45
khguan sell urs to minelorr........:)

votech 1 how much wor?
[snapback]822735[/snapback]​
the grounding kit price is rm80 per set. you can refer to votech volt master and grounding kit in buy and sales.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I guess you're probably thinking Oakley, the maker of some of the coolest sunglasses around, but you're wrong. We're talking Oakley Design, the British tuning firm that won international credit for its take on the Porsche GT2, GT3 and Panamera. The tuner is now back with another sleek package this time for the Ferrari 458 Italia and limited to only five individually-numbered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience