Greeting to all member

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
Hi everyone i'm new here, my friend introduce me to use this forum to search and look for information, where to get a cusco adjustable absober for my Altezza??? How much the cost for used and new and what is difference in this brand and other and what is the benefits as i prefer the one for comfort and may heigher my car level due to malaysia road condition and should any other brand may recomend to me as my limited knowledge on this issue?? Don't have much information on this may seek for advice and help from experience ppl around here..

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
bro saw ur car in front of BARcelona. Mine was parked in front urs 2 cars. Were in BARcelona? Anyway Merry Xmas ya!

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
yup, i also have a AE100 convert to Black top and LE convert to 4 throtel but so unfortune that the LE have being stolen, how about u ???

Bump: yup around 20 person of my friend together enjoying our count down, at first sattle down at italianise to have our dinner and continue second round at barcelona and third round at subang jaya MC donald where by to exchange christmass give, now should go for happy new year, what is your plan?? My fren as me to go Floppy, what about u??/

Bump:
bro saw ur car in front of BARcelona. Mine was parked in front urs 2 cars. Were in BARcelona? Anyway Merry Xmas ya!
yup around 20 person of my friend together enjoying our count down, at first sattle down at italianise to have our dinner and continue second round at barcelona and third round at subang jaya MC donald where by to exchange christmass give, now should go for happy new year, what is your plan?? My fren as me to go Floppy, what about u??/

Bump:
:proud:yup around 20 person of my friend together enjoying our count down, at first sattle down at italianise to have our dinner and continue second round at barcelona and third round at subang jaya MC donald where by to exchange christmass give, now should go for happy new year, what is your plan?? My fren as me to go Floppy, what about u??/

Bump: :proud:yup around 20 person of my friend together enjoying our count down, at first sattle down at italianise to have our dinner and continue second round at barcelona and third round at subang jaya MC donald where by to exchange christmass give, now should go for happy new year, what is your plan?? My fren as me to go Floppy, what about u??/

Bump: yup around 20 person of my friend together enjoying our count down, at first sattle down at italianise to have our dinner and continue second round at barcelona and third round at subang jaya MC donald where by to exchange christmass give, now should go for happy new year, what is your plan?? My fren as me to go Floppy, what about u??/

Bump: Just would like to get more information on adjustable absober befor buy any advice from any pro here may thanks alot's coz i realy have limited info for altezza coz i'm not a very good tuner for this car.... happy new year to all member

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

everyone knows dish cleaner will dry up our clear coat if we use it as car shampoo but certain people might not know. i use to do that when i was 18 on my wira. as long i find its clean, who cares? :biggrin: today, as i know what is detailing i never use dish cleaner to wash my car anymore but my mom did. she use dish cleaner to wash her car for like 4 years alredi since she got her car but sometimes i help her wash with car shampoo of course. here is the result after for so long, and also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience