Grass Racing Autoclub

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
was there.. as budak angkat tayar..budak tunjuk jalan, budak kira masa...

If you see a guy in white WAC shirt, holding a camera, a walkie-talkie and a N3310.. buzy taking the lap time for julian, canken, seanlee, cheryl and neutron, at the same time snapping photos of their action, occasionally reminding sean and canken of the course layout.. that's me.

If you notice a guy trying to adjust the handbrake of a Wira, and only realized that it has 2 discs at the back after the tires were removed. That's the stupid drexchan! Haha!

Might join the next round, but not with my car. kekeke!

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
hello dr drexchan,

thanks for letting us tumpang barang2 in yr car. :regular_smile:

drexchan said:

If you see a guy in white WAC shirt, holding a camera, a walkie-talkie and a N3310.. buzy taking the lap time for julian, canken, seanlee, cheryl and neutron, at the same time snapping photos of their action, occasionally reminding sean and canken of the course layout.. that's me.

If you notice a guy trying to adjust the handbrake of a Wira, and only realized that it has 2 discs at the back after the tires were removed. That's the stupid drexchan! Haha!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
guys...i would like to suggest...after the event...
all the driver park thier respective car in the middle...
i'll be great for a photo session...96 cars all together...

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
congrats to all winner!! Salute to you hehehe.........and to Soo...........really champion lar you......hahhahah:_: .eh..got that kind of front bonnet for my toyota ka????hehehe

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
drexchan said:

Thanks bro for letting me use your car as a "storeroom" for my luggage.

Hope to see you join in GRA Round 3.

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
GT20v , heh.....thanx man.... :) i duno got the bornet or not ... my bronet sell to u lar... n u mod to ur toyota lar... hahaha... want or not ??? :P after install it..ur car can fly d .. :P hehehe....

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
serious sheet aahh ?? install that kind of bonnet then terus can fly liauu kaaa ??? if can fly liauu i oso want laa .. dont only sayang GT20v alone laa .. share share sikit maaa .. huahahahhahahaaa

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
well look like i need to prac more...being stop for 1 year playing autocross..once in the track feeling like a newbies..hahaha

sorry lar..for Ian this round i can`t shoot video....hahah

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,im planning to taking plunge of swapping 4G64 Evo engine
Any sifus2 here running one?What is the issues and problems?

Im targeting 400+ hp only.The engine already in running condition in my friend horse.
He plans to sell his car hence dekitting the engine which im planning to swap with my stock evo to this engine+top up cash.
Really appreciate sifus help:driver:

This is the engine spec
4G64 oem block
4G64 oem crankshaft
Bc rod
Hks cam
Bc cam spring
Cp 87mm piston
Acl bearing
Arp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience