Grass Racing Autoclub

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
ive been seeing a couple of nice BF Goodrich and GRA stickers on some cars lately....are they sponsored? :biggrin: BTW those stickers looks like the sponsored ones, E.G uncle micky and ivan`s car

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
whose car? lolz

peterink2000

Known Member
Jan 8, 2005
Old Klang Rd
Visit site
crazykid said:
ive been seeing a couple of nice BF Goodrich and GRA stickers on some cars lately....are they sponsored? :biggrin: BTW those stickers looks like the sponsored ones, E.G uncle micky and ivan`s car
You are right, those are sponsored cars. stickers all year round. cool eh?

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
airfilter_kevin said:
yucks! for some reason my mom found out... no more round 2 for me!
well, i couldnt join cause i failed a paper and my parent blamed me because of the events that i couldn't pass it :confused_smile: sad man, seriously sad man, after all, i guess i should take a break for now till i finish up my studies then ill be back, muahahhahahaha :_:

but by then ill still be a noob while you guys are all pro's :emoticon_U: haihz.....

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Congrats to all the participants and also to all the winners ... had damn lotsa fun today ..... but then still not good enuf to go up to podium laaaaaaaaaa :cry_smile: 1.6 class all is superman one .... everyone is flying not driving :Not_Impressed:

Thanks to Ian for accomodating my sudden departure after my 2nd time run .. had to go back to office ... also was approached by this lady for an interview ... from newspaper/magazine i think but had to turn her down la ... rushing to work .. had to be in office at 2pm but i was still busy in klcc burning rubber :baring_teeth:

Wish i could have stayed longer till the prize giving ceremony and cheer the toyota team members for once again going up on podium !!!! heheheheheh ... TOYOTA GET THE FEELING !!!! :_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is Quick DIY to get the Engine Bay Looking Great

This Applies to Engine Covers too and should cost no more than Some Time and Rm50.oo For the Paint

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1. 1 x tin of VHT(Very High Temperature) Wrinkle Paint
2. 1 x Bottle of Clean Green(Degreaser/Detergent)
3. 1 x Roll of Toilet Paper
4. 1 x Hairdryer/Heatgun
5. 1 x Oven
6. Baking Gloves

WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO: ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience