Got Smoked big time

didios

Jan 18, 2005
Just the other day I was with my friend on Federal Highway from PJ towards Subang. He was using a starlet 4E. We saw this Turbo Charged Lantis 'kaw-kaw' fast like mad. No idea what engine la.... but i guess its B6 or something. Then up ahead a Satria R3 started racing with the Lantis. From far we can see the R3 leading. The R3 will shift lanes from fast lane to slow lane at high speeds and still be infront of the Lantis. The R3 'tapau' the Lantis. The R3 went up Subang KFC corner but the Lantis over shot the turning and had to reverse back into it.
That shows that the power and handling of the R3 is totally beyond believe. It's such a damn good car man. Everything was stock standard in the Satria. Number plate also WM. Exhaust also standard but tapau Lantis turbo.
So guys dont under estimate the R3..... R.E.S.P.E.C.T :lol:

Aiight then, i'd take back my point of view coz i see that some peeps in here are thinking that i support "illegal racing". My bad if y'all think that coz i dont support illegal racing. If u guys are really annoyed bout high speeds on highways, try do something rather then dwell bout it. Maybe go and re-open BATU 3 or something.

Cheers

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
hmm....R3?...yeah very nice car....

but plz dun race illegally...

if u saw any dead accident,u will notice some sort of feelings if u know d victim...

drive carefully...GONG XI FA CHAI...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by abel@Feb 11 2005, 18:00
my fren also buy a R3 that day when to KLIA he try top speed 250kmh
succeed or not?

140 hp?

wonder K20C doin.300 km/h?

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Your friend is lying to you. Pretty much quite a few R3 owners here. I don't even think they dare to make such claims. I think Faisal on the forums should be able to give some insight on this. And a R3 beating a heads up race with a turbo lantis...U sure what u saw was an R3? Coz at that speeds and u guys kena wack kau kau I just think there is a possibility u made a mistake. Could have been a black turbo satria with Gti bodykits.

Element

Nov 17, 2003
Hehehe... The 2 posts posts after mine sums it all.... :P

Redline

Aug 28, 2004
Kawan.. i think its 205kmh la :huh:

handsome_lala

Known Member
Apr 19, 2004
Sigh,

first of all...R3 topspeed is 205km/h +/- 5%

Secondly, beating a lantis (turbo or na) is nothing to shout about...switching lanes at high speed is darn dangerous....the R3 driver (if its a R3 lah) won cause he has balls and not to mention idiotic as he is endangering other drivers!!!!

If he wanted to proove a point....pls do it properly, on the track!!

didios

Jan 18, 2005
LOL.... illegal racing is when there are people watching the race, a racing route and prizes involved. Now thats illegal road racing brothers. We were at the traffic light and he was revving his car. No load muffler sound, no B.O.V. sound. No intercooler seen.
All i can say that seeing is believing. I don't know if he wants to prove a point but if u see him, feel free 2 tell him :lol:

Come on guys, cut those guys in Proton some slack. We are suppose to be happy that Proton has come up with some good car after all these years. U've got 2 agree wiith me on this.

A standard 1.5 Wira can touch 180KMH im sure R3 can do way way better than that.

Handsome_lala, does it look like im bragging?? I aint bragging bout anything. That R3 belongs to someone i dont know and why the hell would i wanna brag bout him nor his car. U dont expect me 2 come in here and tell u guys that i saw a R3 beat a Highly Modded R34 Skyline right. So i guess beating that Lantis was good enough for that R3.

Cheers and guys just chill in here, just point of views from people and stuff. No need to get all heated up. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While details may be vague, it’s reported that Ferrari Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo has acknowledged that the replacement for the Ferrari Enzyme will “incorporate the state of the art of our knowledge in terms of increasing performances while reducing fuel consumption and emissions. It will then influence all Ferraris that appear after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience