Godzilla : 3 Grades + You Can Order NOW!

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

3 Grades of GT-R : There has been a lot of conflicting information regarding the various grades of GT-R to be sold but this time around Best Car report on actual printed advertising material sent out to Nissan dealers in advance of the preorder starting date. The advertising handbills (they’re not actually sales brochures) clearly state the 3 grades of GT-R to be sold with their associated prices and specification levels.

The rundown is the standard model at 480 HP and $57,000, a V-Spec for $67,000, and an EVO-spec with 530 HP, 200 fewer pounds and a $94,000 tag.

Preorders Taken From September 20

Dealers in Japan opened the sluices on GT-R orders as of September 20. Pre-ordering will be possible until October 24, when the car is revealed at the Tokyo Auto Show. Caveat emptor: anyone who signs his or her name on an order form will not be allowed to cancel that order. You sign, you buy. It has been noted that Nissan is stringently upholding it’s preorder policy, apparently the customer cannot cancel the order once it has been made. Nissan sales staff have been told to make themselves very clear about this to the customer so as to avoid any confusion. It seems Nissan are very serious about GT-R sales and the whole process of buying one will be an experience in itself.

Deliveries for the new GT-R will begin in December this year in Japan.

Source:
7tune
Autoblog

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
EVO version havent mod oredi 530hp, probably 400whp...... What a monster, i wait wait wait wait wait.....

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
EVO version must have lots more goodies than V-Spec with less KG.......

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
let me calculate how much if it was to be in M'sia - $94,000 = RM350,000 then plus 300% tax on vehicle wow ... already more than 1 million .. not worth it for Jap sports car ... so guys i think we need to wait for recon lohh ...