Genting Blast 1st June 2007

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
heheheh

yer la zuphorus stupid bonnet have no clips. i have to cut the bonnet myself.. thats why looking for top secret bonnet clip with lock... so when is the next genting run?

drilling holes in CF hoods can be very hazardous! haha! And not too many people can do it right either. I'd be VERY careful when drilling them holes.

Next Genting run? I wonder.... coudl be very soon if i get bored this weekend! ahah! Just have to round up the rest of the posse tho.

Wah lau... all the big big shoot of tan sri/datuk/taiko/tun is all here hahahah... why not joining us to cameron highland? sure get enough of hills roads shocking.... and show off all your bling bling CF hood to those poeple there hahaha

nice ride up dudes...lots of flames and fun!
sorry cant join for next round, am gonna be overseas for 2 weeks but am sure zeph can make up for it on my behalf :regular_smile:

Cf hood really changes the handling characteristics and cant wait to get mine done. Have a fun and safe drive and catch up with you guys on another round...perhaps we can kena some dim sum at gohtong!

Cheers!

p.s.

WShen: ...wahlaueh can really roast a rack of lamb wth those flames dude!:shades_smile:

bvavle: am great bro, how you doing? hows the sr monsta....must catch up next time you are up...cheers dude!

Last edited:
Im up for Genting this weekend, but sadly not my car.. :(
Maybe ask DYMM YAB Datuk Doktor SKAGEE to accompany you with his brand new S-15, it will definately be a sight to behold sliding sideways up and downhill... :)

Tan Sri Driftmeister: SEMA? My car cannot enter SEMA lah.. SEMAK maybe can lah.. kakaka!

Dr D, you wanna go up the mountain again? When? Saturday morning? Go gohtong, makan timsum then come back? How?

dude, he cannot eat tim sum la. roti canai maybe can la...hehe.

Not too much Genting la.... Tan sri/ Datuk / Yang berhormat, kinda boring and the twisty is too short drive only. We should go Bentong eat ABC (Ais Batu Campur) blast thru janda baik. Nice twisties but dunno safe nowadays or not, danger of fallen tree since been raining a lot. Can try also ma...

the meisters got a point..genting short blast not nice for heavy armory of our esp ones with big single turbos.. Bentong does sound nice.. but im planning for supper in goh tong this saturday night blast..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom