Gauging interest on plasti dip

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters
Let them ler...afterall I feel its just a hype that I brought into Malaysia. With our weather and air quality, the big projects still won't be as effective as wrapped or spray painted. As an alternative color change option, There's big shoes to fill. I made it big to share good stuff of protecting and beautifying small parts but I'm not a fan of maintaining an entire PDed car although its the cool factor to have one. Like I said, its a hype to me and I'll continue to do small projects, Not making a fast buck & to save my ass on this statement, "To his own opinions".

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Just hope they are not stocking up and sell it higher than retail price. That's just obvious daylight
robbery.

I untung RM 1 from you only....:listen:

Let them ler...afterall I feel its just a hype that I brought into Malaysia. With our weather and air quality, the big projects still won't be as effective as wrapped or spray painted. As an alternative color change option, There's big shoes to fill. I made it big to share good stuff of protecting and beautifying small parts but I'm not a fan of maintaining an entire PDed car although its the cool factor to have one. Like I said, its a hype to me and I'll continue to do small projects, Not making a fast buck & to save my ass on this statement, "To his own opinions".

I untung RM 1 from you only....:listen:

No worries bro, not referring to u :rofl:
Just heard some rumors in the air that some did sapu and sell at RM70.
True or not I'm not sure. As stated rumors

Just saying out of frustration cuz i can't get any LOL!
If you have I don't mind getting from u like before again :top:

RM1, RM2, RM3, to me is acceptable to pay u extra for ur time, effort and petrol at least in getting
it for me. Don't mind at all.

Last edited:

Gotta get a closed room for PD in order to get very good results if do it on big panels/items. I guess if you can do it nicely, there isnt much maintenance. The bumper lip and part of bonnet I PD-ed do not show any sign of failing and it has been months so i can say that it is durable.

Just let the gila2 fans settle down abit then we should be able to get black colour from ACE haha

Gotta get a closed room for PD in order to get very good results if do it on big panels/items. I guess if you can do it nicely, there isnt much maintenance. The bumper lip and part of bonnet I PD-ed do not show any sign of failing and it has been months so i can say that it is durable.

Just let the gila2 fans settle down abit then we should be able to get black colour from ACE haha

My front grille coming off from the top part already. Maybe I'll do it again since my 1st
attempt was kinda rough. Cuz didnt do a good wrap around.

But the rear part, all nicely wrap and smooth :top:

Later u kena stop by JPJ :rofl:

BLM also no reflectors. So no harm done.
1285825778_103517036_2-Pictures-of--Proton-Saga-BLM-13-Special-Edition-2010-1285825778.jpg

No worries bro, not referring to u :rofl:
Just heard some rumors in the air that some did sapu and sell at RM70.
True or not I'm not sure. As stated rumors

Just saying out of frustration cuz i can't get any LOL!
If you have I don't mind getting from u like before again :top:

RM1, RM2, RM3, to me is acceptable to pay u extra for ur time, effort and petrol at least in getting
it for me. Don't mind at all.

Yah! bro. PocRoc, not referring to you. Was because of the rumor as mentioned by bro. SF....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Later u kena stop by JPJ :rofl:

Don't know but got many road blocks being set up. Raya around the corner?:confused::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Mine all still intact. :biggrin:
After i did my lights. Gotta PD the reflectors. :biggrin:

PD lights, still can see, then okay. Reflectors better not....:driver:

Yah! bro. PocRoc, not referring to you. Was because of the rumor as mentioned by bro. SF....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Don't know but got many road blocks being set up. Raya around the corner?:confused::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

PD lights, still can see, then okay. Reflectors better not....:driver:

Why ah? I have additional lights to compensate.

Better not to PD things that might give the JPJ officer any chance to request free starbucks from you. You know la...they can find any excuses / reasons to do that.

Just for your info, i think the blinking 4th brake lights also illegal in JPJ eyes... But i think its questionable doubts

Just for your info, i think the blinking 4th brake lights also illegal in JPJ eyes... But i think its questionable doubts

Not questionable, as far as I know is illegal.....

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

have to argue then. Request kopi? I tell everyone on the spot. "Lol. Act tough."

Let them stop you, then argue also wasting your time mah.....:smokin:

If it is red then JPJ would usually keep one eye open and another close. At the back, any colour other than red is illegal. In the front, any colour than yellow and ori HID is considered illegal.

have to argue then. Request kopi? I tell everyone on the spot. "Lol. Act tough."

Well then you have to have your camera switch on. If not, you dont have the evidence and if you argue without evidence, you'll probably get a summon and have to dismantle your LED light and perhaps gotta go to puspakom. They are the authority and the corruption fighters in malaysia isnt so great.

Ya taillamp reflectors better not touch. They can find fault with u if they want. Unless u PD the whole tail lamp then not so obvious but
cant guarantee they wont stop u.

Remember I told u my sis and mum was pulled over by JPJ at a roadblock and look at my plastidip parts? :biggrin:

If it is red then JPJ would usually keep one eye open and another close. At the back, any colour other than red is illegal. In the front, any colour than yellow and ori HID is considered illegal.

Well then you have to have your camera switch on. If not, you dont have the evidence and if you argue without evidence, you'll probably get a summon and have to dismantle your LED light and perhaps gotta go to puspakom. They are the authority and the corruption fighters in malaysia isnt so great.

Reverse light might be white or yellow. Signal must be amber light.
No money to buy camera yet hahaha.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom