VW 0% interest offer

Just over the weekend I came across this VW exhibition at IOI City Mall. The fella offered the Jetta with 21k off and 0% installment plan for up to 7 years.

VW sales that bad ka? Until give so huge discount and 0% interest. Totally 0% for entire term

i thought its like 0% interest for 3 years only. didnt know it was for 7 years.
not bad ma....
Ya I remember it was only 3 years and that time when I read about the promo, after calculating, is just sales gimmick and then end up paying through the nose after that or something.

Can't remember the details but only recall that the promo was a total bullshit once last time.

Oh, it kind of like stagger payment....

1st year pay very very minimum for monthly installment
2nd year pay more for monthly installment
The few final years, pay through the nose for each monthly installment........while the car oredi problematic, low RV....

Financial double whammy for the owner...

Just over the weekend I came across this VW exhibition at IOI City Mall. The fella offered the Jetta with 21k off and 0% installment plan for up to 7 years.

VW sales that bad ka? Until give so huge discount and 0% interest. Totally 0% for entire term
If true, I wonder how it works? VW pay the interest? because loan still come from the bank and they cannot be 0%:confused:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oh, it kind of like stagger payment....

1st year pay very very minimum for monthly installment
2nd year pay more for monthly installment
The few final years, pay through the nose for each monthly installment........while the car oredi problematic, low RV....

Financial double whammy for the owner...
They try to follow housing loan style. Housing loan is like 20 years to 30 years, so the installments at later years are higher because bank expect them to be earning more that time....but house appreciate in price but car goes the other way....:smokin:

Car salesmen would resort to anything to sell off their car these days.....
The economy in Malaysia are really wobbly. USD1= 3.9 edi.
Soon, 1 to 4 ringgit liow.....So everyone gonna wait and see....

The commission of car sales must be attractively high?
Bro VR2turbo, you know how big is the $ cut if a salesman sold a new car?

Car salesmen would resort to anything to sell off their car these days.....
The economy in Malaysia are really wobbly. USD1= 3.9 edi.
Soon, 1 to 4 ringgit liow.....So everyone gonna wait and see....

The commission of car sales must be attractively high?
Bro VR2turbo, you know how big is the $ cut if a salesman sold a new car?
Lost touch but depends what make and model. Last time heard got from RM400 to RM1k and some more then that. Talking about normal brand. Not Exotic sports cars or Conti branded

That is a lot for commission for selling cars.....This would explained why they were super motivated when these salesman pester customers.

No wonder certain exotic car/conti cars salesmen damn"action", and look down on average wages earners......

Guys... read what I wrote.

0% for the entire term

I calculated and the salesman calculated, we got the same results. 0% installment plan for 7 years. On top of that 21k discount from the car price, which adds up to be RM101k total.

10% down-payment around 13k
0% interest
Monthly installment about RM1100 or something like that.

Z-E-R-O F-O-R F-U-L-L T-E-R-M.

Which is why I posted this up. I'm not interested in staggered interest plans or whatever shit and I know the difference between a con and a very odd offer. This is a very odd offer. Hence my poor sales comment

0% for the entire term

I calculated and the salesman calculated, we got the same results. 0% installment plan for 7 years. On top of that 21k discount from the car price, which adds up to be RM101k total.

0% interest

Which is why I posted this up. I'm not interested in staggered interest plans or whatever shit and I know the difference between a con and a very odd offer. This is a very odd offer. Hence my poor sales comment
Did the salesman mentioned what bank? Just wondering how they tie up? Bank sure won't let you have 0% interest, means car company absorb?.....:hmmmm:

0% for the entire term

0% interest

Some sales person are new and dont know what they are selling and the condition applied.

I had my bad experience with an (inexperience) insurance agent that tried selling me a policy.
Lucky thing I had consulted my frens and discovered that the proposed policy did not cover many things like injuries, etc. It could get worst, if I decided to sign the dotted line.....with very little insurance coverage. Later, this inexperience agent even had the face to tell me "hehe, sori, sori....me just newbie....)

hey fellow ztrians, can i use the normal wax or polish for any carbon fibre products..or must i get any special ones? and how do i distinguish which is a quality carbon fibre and which is the ciplak one?thanks for the info
:lol: