Garrett gt35r,any experience/opinion?

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
guys.... if use GT35r i believe by hook or crook u have to use forged internal to withstand the power am i right guys??
if in case like my setup is 2.2l crank with vr4 rod and vg30 87mm piston. what turbo should be good or can this gt35r be planted in my car...
hopefully i don't blow my engine into peaces :nurse:

Bump: guys.... if use GT35r i believe by hook or crook u have to use forged internal to withstand the power am i right guys??
if in case like my setup is 2.2l crank with vr4 rod and vg30 87mm piston. what turbo should be good or can this gt35r be planted in my car...
hopefully i don't blow my engine into peaces :nurse:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
any suggestion guys
go on with the gt35r...you will have no problem with your setup,many of them out there using same setup as you and use gt35r...the rule for not damaging your engine is never over-rev and over boost..do u use any piggy back or ems?

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
i have a hks fcon-v, but i am thinking of putting a microtech or megasquid management is this new set up is gona take place, so gt35r wont blow my internals away...as u know they are not forged materials??

Bump: i have a hks fcon-v, but i am thinking of putting a microtech or megasquid management is this new set up is gona take place, so gt35r wont blow my internals away...as u know they are not forged materials??

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
mellon : go for a GT35R with 0.82, you should get full boost by 4.5k rpm

havoc : same answer, go for 0.82. a good and solid built engine with a well tuned management won't blow your engine to pieces.

:driver:

Bump: mellon : go for a GT35R with 0.82, you should get full boost by 4.5k rpm

havoc : same answer, go for 0.82. a good and solid built engine with a well tuned management won't blow your engine to pieces.

:driver:

Havok_KiD

500 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
hehehe alright SDF.... why dont i give the engine to u to build it....hehehe can ah?? experience save alot of cost :biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
thanx mate..but i don't build engines.. but i could sell you mine for the right price. :driver:

Bump: thanx mate..but i don't build engines.. but i could sell you mine for the right price. :driver:

lsy_12

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
hi all bro, i thinking use gt35 at my stock evo3 engine and microtech, can or not. how many boost can go...bcs i next step is built a good stock for this gt35..good choice 3540 or 3582 will better??:banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Bump: hi all bro, i thinking use gt35 at my stock evo3 engine and microtech, can or not. how many boost can go...bcs i next step is built a good stock for this gt35..good choice 3540 or 3582 will better??:banghead::bawling::bawling::bawling:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,
Just wondering, if Tufoil is "the worlds slipperiest" lubricant, then is it possible for me to use it outside of cars, like on my sliding doors and windows?

Or does Tufoil require an oil to become slippery?

If my Tufoil leaks onto the road from my engine, will other cars skid on it? :p

Thanks
Drake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience