Galleries - Skylines

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Sempefi,
Thanks. Glad i found a very good place to paint my car. Match perfectly.

reintel, nice pic. You painted/anodized your strut bar and intercooler piping?
The paint is original. Although my SQV Change color to gold! hehehe.... Searching for HKS Type II. I hate SQV! Sounds like kancil sneezing!

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
but mine is GTT only bro.... not GTR :rolleyes::rolleyes:
bro, how is your vspec badge shifted itself to the left side of your car?going sideways too fast? and what happened to your brembos?the color came off because of too much hard braking?amazing body colors you have, either a nice paintjob or the coloring particles warped itself going through sonic speed.

hell man, you rock!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Derrickho, what a great color you got there!! Never seen this color on any Skyline, you did something to the fender and make it more cure in or is just the illusion from the color??!! Nice ride bro...:top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
bro, how is your vspec badge shifted itself to the left side of your car?going sideways too fast? and what happened to your brembos?the color came off because of too much hard braking?amazing body colors you have, either a nice paintjob or the coloring particles warped itself going through sonic speed.

hell man, you rock!
The color i sprayed is Black Gold..... and about the badge i think i did mention in the forum liao haha...it not shifted by itself la... GTT no Brembo man... i also hope to get one too :idea::idea:

Bump:
Derrickho, what a great color you got there!! Never seen this color on any Skyline, you did something to the fender and make it more cure in or is just the illusion from the color??!! Nice ride bro...:top: :top: :top: :top: :top:

thanks bro for your comment... actually i done it to GTR wide body.. :idea::idea::idea:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Derick, nice ride man...:adore:

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Thanks for the comments Bro......:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Bump: Thanks for the comments Bro......:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Hi guys.
Hope no one would mind.
Would appreciate if someone could be kind hearted enough to share with me the colour code for the new GTR? Specifically Titanium Grey.
Thanks man !!!!

Bump: Hi guys.
Hope no one would mind.
Would appreciate if someone could be kind hearted enough to share with me the colour code for the new GTR? Specifically Titanium Grey.
Thanks man !!!!

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
The color i sprayed is Black Gold..... and about the badge i think i did mention in the forum liao haha...it not shifted by itself la... GTT no Brembo man... i also hope to get one too :idea::idea:

Bump:

thanks bro for your comment... actually i done it to GTR wide body.. :idea::idea::idea:
of course i know. i was just being sarcastic man hahahahaha! hope you don't get offended, zth skyline club, talk cock blow water place u know la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sharing the same roof with Ferrari has always meant that Maserati has had to take a different approach by catering to the more luxury-oriented market rather than the raw and hardcore driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience