thedetailers.blogspot.com
Last edited:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
BMW 5 series just details

How to rectify a defected paint, plenty of swirls from car wash, Random deep scratches got from others car & heavily oxidized & water marks

This is the 1st of the three's, of our generous owner allowing us to details. This is a 4 years daily driven car, has accumulate good mileage & serve the owner well.

A Chris Bangle-designed styling with many advanced features
The 5 Series got its name by being the fifth of the "new series" cars after the V-8 and Isetta era. The preceding models were the 700, the "New Class", the "New Six" 2500/2800/Bavaria and the CS. The 5 Series was intended to replace the older New Six sedans.

bur looking near, paint defects such as heavily scratch, swirls & oxidize.

this was the pictures taken a week earlier prior the detailing

both interior & exterior look horrendously, even my 4 years old daughter says our kenari better looking than this

some evidence of defects paints on the hood,

Interior cleaning, seats that need thoroughly clean (tim spend almost 3 hours), lots of stains on beige leather

I believe there are 6 man's best friend in the house, one of which love to sign her signature on the door. up until today the owner still have no clues, which of her 6 dogs...sign on the door

Picture before paint corrections

Pictures after paint corrections

Picture of 50/50 comparison of before & after done

some pics after

20 hours of detailing

a little more pics, after a weeks

thanks for viewing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience