For the love of Skyline

ayona

May 14, 2006
xackstah, found any good skyline? i found 1 in SG damansara - GTR Vspec from Sarawak yr 03/08. Selling @ RM220k:banghead:

Guys, skyline 34 (gtt/gtr) last production 03 or 04? i found 1 shop with few GTTs year 04, sarawak AP. Hmm..any problem with Sarawak AP guys?:stupid:

cheers!
MK

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Ayona
My car has Sarawak AP. I bought my ride from Kuching with KL plate no. So far no problem :biggrin: You might also want to spend time surveying few Skylines in Kuching (2nd & recond) as what I heard the selling price is much lower than Peninsular since they are using Sarawak AP. U just hv to spend on the cargo fee abt RM2000-RM5000 only.

Xackstah
I experienced the same scenario with u last time :biggrin: What I did was:
Step 1: Just write down simple calculations on your monthly earnings vs. your monthly expenses.
Step 2: If Step 1 ok, then calculate extra expenses that u can think of other than monthly.
Step 3: If both Step 1 & 2 ok then proceed to find the best deals in town. At this time, u hv to make up ur mind whether to own a 2ndhnd or a recond Skyline. Depends on ur taste solely.
Step 4: Storm to all local banks and ask all related questions e.g loan,interest etc. Different banks will require different term. E.g. for a recond car CIMB nowadays does not require guarantor but they want 1 month advance payment, Maybank requires 2 guarantors if they feel you hv big financial commitments but their intrst rate is lower than CIMB etc..
Step 5: Finally make up ur mind. If u want to own a GTR than go and get it.This requires true guts. If you feel that you can settle with GTT, then u can always upgrade to GTR bodykits,engines and so on. There are lots of qualified workshops since ur in KL/PJ.

I followed these steps and now I'm driving my dream car :biggrin: You can always find extra money e.g overtime, bonusus etc to support the extra expenses like roadtax,insurance,mods..This is the privilege of being single. Once u hv ur own family then all the money will be diverted to support them :biggrin:

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
the last production for R34 GTT is 2001 and R34 GTR is 2002..

correct me if i'm wrong..:driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
That's right bro.

S

semperfi

Guys, let's not forget.... and differentiate R32, R33 and R34 GTR & GTT. Both are from the same family and both has RB engines!!!! And let's not forget that! It's still a Skyline! Not the new R35 GTR. That car is a flop. (Sorry to the R35 owners) RB rulez! (and Supra rulez too!!)

Bump: Guys, let's not forget.... and differentiate R32, R33 and R34 GTR & GTT. Both are from the same family and both has RB engines!!!! And let's not forget that! It's still a Skyline! Not the new R35 GTR. That car is a flop. (Sorry to the R35 owners) RB rulez! (and Supra rulez too!!)

thetu5

Jan 17, 2008
which is better..monoblock or standard knuckle for GTR 34 spec?give some ideas or comments for genuine owner in term of spareparts,rims and etc..tq:idea:

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
guys,

a quick one... how much will it cost me for a full tank gtr 34?? with v-power shell??

Bump: guys,

a quick one... how much will it cost me for a full tank gtr 34?? with v-power shell??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bosch’s new eClutch system might just be the best thing for enthusiast drivers since sliced bread. The eClutch system is an electrically-operated clutch for manual cars, or ‘clutch by wire’ if you like. Having a manual car clutch that can be automatically controlled in certain situations has its benefits.

Firstly, no more killing your left foot in traffic jams. The eClutch system will control the clutch in heavy stop and go traffic, allowing drivers to start off from rest in first or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience