For the love of Skyline

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
Guys,

I'm looking at a gtr-34 v-spec II unmod... except for sound system.... 220K... tempting...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
You won't enjoy unmod GTR...... Buy a mild modded GTR, you won't have to spend much in the future.....

ayona

May 14, 2006
Hi Guys,

My case different, im driving a conti car. Lately cannot tahan the sound of skyline ( wanted to buy this car b4 gettin married, but that time not enuf $$$). Now considering to trade my C200k w211 for a GTR..hehehe..:idea: Anyone interested to swap..? :itsme:

option B : Get a mod GTT pay at least RM70k d/payment. So skyliners, what say u?

Cheers!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
More and more people are talking about getting a Skyline now a days...I guess this thread title will never get an ending again...:sleep:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi Guys,

My case different, im driving a conti car. Lately cannot tahan the sound of skyline ( wanted to buy this car b4 gettin married, but that time not enuf $$$). Now considering to trade my C200k w211 for a GTR..hehehe..:idea: Anyone interested to swap..? :itsme:

option B : Get a mod GTT pay at least RM70k d/payment. So skyliners, what say u?

Cheers!
Get a GTR.

If you buy a GTT, for sure you will be wanting to upgrade to GTR.

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009
true dat... was in a gtr last weekend... the car climbed hill like it was a str8 road... sweet ride...

Bump: and gobiz bro... i decided to wait it out... 100k dp is juuuussttt sswweeettt to own a gtr... thanx again for the inputs bro... really appreciate it..

Bump: and gobiz bro... i decided to wait it out... 100k dp is juuuussttt sswweeettt to own a gtr... thanx again for the inputs bro... really appreciate it..

ayona

May 14, 2006
gobiz bro,

thanks for your input. GTR lowest price is now at RM190++ unreg. Used GTR @ RM179k++. cum 2 think bout it, both @ same price taking in2 consideration interest rate now. 3.7% Unreg vs 4.5% for used.

guess hav to b more patient. any news that bank gona reduce the int rate? :stupid:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
true dat... was in a gtr last weekend... the car climbed hill like it was a str8 road... sweet ride...

No problem :biggrin:... I think there are 2 categories of GTR owners. 1 group are the lucky ones with not just financial security, they have 'financial freedom'. There are many in this forum (most R34 gtr owners LOL).

I think you and me belong to the second group, slightly lower power in finances but ok also. But you will definitely enjoy the car a lot better when you have a strong 'warchest'. That's why I have waited almost 5 years already.

I think for you, no need to wait as long as 5 years. Furthermore, now is the time of opportunity. Just work hard and invest wisely.

gobiz bro,

thanks for your input. GTR lowest price is now at RM190++ unreg. Used GTR @ RM179k++. cum 2 think bout it, both @ same price taking in2 consideration interest rate now. 3.7% Unreg vs 4.5% for used.

guess hav to b more patient. any news that bank gona reduce the int rate? :stupid:
I think BLR will not go down much more. Even US Fed is expected to start increasing interest rates soon.

Perhaps I have the same advice for you that I give to myself in the mirror :biggrin: - build up your own bank so that you don't need to care about interest rates :driver:

SUJAAR AR RACING

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
PERSONAL ADVICE....if u really go for gtr34...u must have another low budget car such a myvi or just keep your satria...for insurance policy.....because u really dont know...when godzilla will "lost his temper"...and to make it "cool" ..... will take some time and also slimming your pocket.....so to be save....for daily ride use honda kapcai.... at night or weekend use godzilla.....that is we do here... think before act... :driver::driver::driver:

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
Gobiz is right...i took 7 years to own it.... go and invest your money this is the best time.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
I think BLR will not go down much more. Even US Fed is expected to start increasing interest rates soon.

Perhaps I have the same advice for you that I give to myself in the mirror :biggrin: - build up your own bank so that you don't need to care about interest rates :driver:

The current interest rate is a killer! Started somewhere end of April if i'm not mistaken ( some says in-conjunction with Proton Exora launching as their interest rate is about 3.75% in order to stop the public from buying much much better MPVs ), with only bout 3 days notice. Previously for unreg cars about 2.35% and now up to 3.5-3.75% :stupid:. My client had to fork out an additional RM60k on top of about RM100k initially.. ( RM630k x 84 months ):bawling:

From my experience, give it a few more months and it shall go below 3%.. Hopefully...

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
i didnt know theres still other unreg gtr 34 floatin around beside the one at cf import and the unreg nur in sabah... naza has no r34s left. As far as i know.. :driver:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
i didnt know theres still other unreg gtr 34 floatin around beside the one at cf import and the unreg nur in sabah... naza has no r34s left. As far as i know.. :driver:
FYI, there are 3 GTR over here at Sabah: 2 Bayside Blue V Spec and 1 While Nur Spec (on the Nur Spec, you should know about the story already lah, if you have been keeping up in ZTH). :biggrin:

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
oh yehh nismo thanks for the reminder..haha i keep forgetting the blue vspecs...oh shit got 2 somemore i thought 1 bayside 1 nur hahaha.. how much the V's going for ? any idea ? Just curious

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
bro select a car talk to your bank for financing ,year ,rates etc.......then take a look at your resources .....at the end decide simple, when u ask there will be a lot of opinions some are good some are bad...some are confusing.

Bump: bro select a car talk to your bank for financing ,year ,rates etc.......then take a look at your resources .....at the end decide simple, when u ask there will be a lot of opinions some are good some are bad...some are confusing.

Bump: what u guys think...love or hate...?

Bump: hmmmm

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zthian,

wanted to find out any workshop near KL/PJ/Shah ALam/Subang that good in flushing gearbox? Though of flushing my gearbox and pour in Motul.
Anyone have any idea how much it usually cost? Do not want to be water fish (because CNY is near), get bad workmanship (or shit) and worst still spoiled my gearbox. :angry:

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience