Mitsubishi Triton - Either u love it or hate it

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
The new Triton is not a vehicle everyone would appreciate it. with its radical design compare to traditional design, Triton certainly not for everyone. Especially hardcore truck lover. certainly not car ethusiasts in zth...:biggrin:

anyway, my company got me a Triton as a working car and i must say, i am in love with it...:smile: with high driving point, i am able to detect a lot things ahead of me way faster than normal car drivers. and if i cant find a decent parking space, i can always park on the walkway...:evil: yeah, i know its not right...

and the FC is really great!!! for rm100 of diesel, i am able to clock over 650km on a single pump. best of all, with over 300nm of torque, i can easily drive over slopes/hill...hehehe

so, just wondering if there is any Triton owners here??? comon...dont be shy...

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
hi ong,

i very like da triton due his design, price,and tech mit had out inside!!! it really great!!:regular_smile:

but i got no lubang to get user feedback for this car since no fred using it
can share more info related to the car.

hight maintainance?!
did da interior too small ?!
i see da road tax high like hell at mit web site. did u know roughly how much ?!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hobchai...the maintenace parts i cant really give comment coz only travelled 7500km++...did my 1st service for rm200++...engine oil (around 6l) and oil filter (EON service charged rm120!!!) should be cheaper outside and i think EON service is tryin to cut our throats!!!!

interior is on par with normal saloon car...rear seats r more comfortable compare to older gen truck. and best of all, the roadtax is same with petrol car bcoz its green diesel engine. im paying rm89x for my triton, same as my a32 2.5

hobcai

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
the FC u said is using 2wd or 4wd ??!

how is da car performace?!

any forum i can refer to get more info

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
its not fulltime 4wd...on tar road, u r on 2wd....for full tank (rm100) u can get around 650km +/- for auto and over 700km for manual version....

its one of the best performer on its class (currently being outclass by the new Ranger) not underpower at all...i could easily travel 160km/h without any prob...

for more info, check out the forum in autoworld

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
well ong had it right...
it's a new design n total out of the world of pick up, so either like or hate it... but the more u look at it the more u like it as it's design trend in future...

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
How about the bagage capacity? Can I bring three engine block or 2 motorcycle?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
well, triton has one of the smallest trunk compare to others...bit 3 engine block should be a prob...not sure about 2 motorcycle...i dont think there is a 4x4 truck that can carry 2 motorcycle...are there??

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
to bring bike most truck need to open rear gate... so jpj will kacau... but actually a truck unless it's commercial, private or company private also both we can't carry good higher than the trunk... if got canopy then can't higher than the window... means from side the good must not visible... but this is subject to each officer to use n mean wat they want it to mean... so it's all up to mercy of these officers...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
the other day i carried 1025kg stuffs under my sport lips...cannot c anything but the weight proved too much for my triton. the rear was lower than the front, hence like its taking off...:biggrin:

stopped by traffic police along NKVE. he said," Encik, ini salah. Berat sangat." well, eventually some undertable $ settle the prob. wonder what happen if its JPJ...

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
still undertable but higher fees... it's well known tat jpj rates is higher than police...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
still undertable but higher fees... it's well known tat jpj rates is higher than police...
well...heard about that 2...but the other day my cefiro was blocked by jpj...i know my tinted sure kena...so just hand out my I/C with RM50...settle...no need to talk much...

u know what, the officer said," Wah!! sangat cepat!! heheheh. Ohh...handsome la u dalam I/C. ok, boleh jalan."

:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience