3SX Performance - Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT

gbajien

Aug 29, 2012
Selangor
Hi guys,

For any Mitsu GTO owners out there, if you're serious into rebuilding the 6G72TT engine or the whole car itself, with brand new OEM or Aftermarket parts you can go to:

www.3SX.com

Its a parts / tuning shop based in North Carolina, USA and they are the main supporter for the GTO/3000GT platform over there since 1996, supporting major 3S communities and events such as the US 3S National Gathering.

The scene for mitsu GTO is big outside of Malaysia - US, UK, and Japan so don't worry, parts such as brand new transfer cases or even the MAF unit are still available brand new from MMC.

I've been a regular customer of theirs for over a year when rebuilding my GTO, and they are top-notch for parts and shipping (reaches KL within a week or sooner, via UPS)

They are having a discount for international shipping at the moment (half price), so do check them out.
When you place an order, just type in MYSHIPSALE at the discount code section during check-out, to get the half price shipping.

Let them know that you heard about it from Greg (gbajien) in Malaysia.

Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience