the sultan who loves his peoples...part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
if all the purchasing were audited by clear and clean personnel then we will have a better Malaysia,better home better life:adore:

SEREMBAN: The Defence Ministry has forwarded all documents relating to the purchase of Rapid Intervention Vehicles (RIVs) to the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) after the Sultan of Johor questioned the price.

Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said the documents were given to the MACC some three weeks ago.

“We want the MACC to carry out a thorough probe. If there is any irregularity in the acquisition of the RIVs, then we want the next course of action to be taken,” he said.

Legal action, warned Ahmad Zahid, would be taken against anyone found to have breached regulations relating to the purchase of the vehicles.

“If the MACC investigation shows that procedures have not been followed or if there is any discrepancy in the purchase, then there will be court action.

“But if the MACC doesn't find anything to suggest any wrongdoing, it is my hope that the matter will be put to rest,” said Ahmad Zahid, who did not reveal the cost or the number of RIVs acquired.

The matter came to light when Johor Ruler Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar questioned why some purchases by the ministry cost way above the market price.

Sultan Ibrahim, who is also a Colonel in the Special Forces, had cited the ministry's four RIVs costing RM690,000 each when he had acquired one for a mere RM150,000.

The Ruler, who asked that the ministry control and scrutinise all purchases, had also said that there were cases of army personnel, including generals, who became businessmen after their retirement.

On another matter, Ahmad Zahid said the Malaysian Armed Forces had managed to recover two engine generators worth millions of ringgit belonging to Tenaga Nasional.

These generators, he said, were taken by pirates from the Philippines when the ship transporting the generators to Sabah from Langkawi was hijacked in international waters off Kudat in June.
:taken from thestar

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
The Auditor General must also look into the RM40milion 'donation' in-flow into umno/bn's account too. MACC is impotent in dealing with such cases.

umno/bn has been bithching about Suaram's alledged funding by G Soros but has now piped down after the salvo was returned in the form of RM40 million.

I am sure that the RM40 million belongs to the rakyat which was siphoned out and is now being brought back into the country as g'men is running out of money.

I wonder why umno/bn have not explained the RM40million in parliment to prove their innocense (yes, in Malaysia, you are guilty until proven innocent)

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Mahathir irked when quizzed about son
Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was irked by questions from reporters today over a potential conflict of interest in a recent contract involving Petronas, in which he serves as an adviser.

.....and I wonder why is he offended, siapa makan cili dia le yang rasa pedas.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
D17...read about the news where some guy who had no lalang whatsoever with Felda got 1mill worth of Felda stocks?

Felda folks aren't well to do folks and they still find ways to fark them up...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
arturo, now you know why our education system is so farked up? outdated since zaman Tan Sri P Ramlee, to keep the rakyat stewpig, senang kontrol maa.

Not all Felda'rians are blinkered, the newer generations are more in control.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
D17...yr right...a lot of the new gen felda kids are very well versed with the true condition of the country. 1 felda guy i know skipped his niece's wedding to attend Bersih 3.0 haha. he sent his daughters n extra angpow to cover for his absence. when i heard of this i totally LOL-ed

yr right about our education system too. a lot of "grads" who come interview cant even speak proper engrish and the quality of the resume is totally horrible....and how sejarah is being manipulated to be more pro-gomen is just disgusting...history is history. they should just tell it as it is and leave it out of the propaganda machine...

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Education Ministry patches botched written reply
A paragraph stating that new applications for Chinese independent high schools would no longer be accepted was hurriedly removed from a ministerial written reply.
It was a case of "now you see it, now you don't" at Parliament yesterday when the Education Ministry scrambled to amend a written ministerial reply, possibly to avert a backlash from Chinese voters.

I believe gomen has all intent to curb bumi-less education,just that they are playing to the gallery hoping to win over the bumi-less.Once that is achieved ,behold! they will execute their sinister plan as exampled above.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
that piece of news was very quickly edited heheheh.

wonder how a snafu like that can terlepas....or sengaja?

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
......tak sengaja tapi berhasrat jee.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Shafie: Umno and BN no longer taking people’s needs lightly after 2008
PETALING JAYA: Umno and Barisan Nasional’s dismal performance in the 2008 general election has taught the party a valuable lesson – never again to take lightly the people’s anger.

Finally, umno admits they have been neglecting the rakyat all these while !!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
...like a husband who has been cheating on his wife while she's stuck at home taking care of his children, but suddenly gets the tables turned when the wife suddenly becomes a super hottie and now has Johnny Depp hitting on her and him begging her to not leave him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive a Daihatsu G100 Aura.

Here's the problem:
My engine idling without the air con is 1000. That's fine with me. But when I turn on the air con, it shoots up to 1300!

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience