Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
yeah the white castle was at tmn tun....then KFC took over, now not sure....
Now is some kopitiam

blh tahan la the kopitiam, had some funny name kids menu which made headlines once upon a time. They do have sate !

btw i am still waiting for vr2turbo's reply

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah the white castle was at tmn tun....then KFC took over, now not sure....
Was a coffee chop before white castle. They lasted around 6 months only then close down. Heard the rental was something like 12k per month for that corner lot....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Now is some kopitiam

blh tahan la the kopitiam, had some funny name kids menu which made headlines once upon a time. They do have sate !

btw i am still waiting for vr2turbo's reply
Reply on what brother?:hmmmm:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Was a coffee chop before white castle. They lasted around 6 months only then close down. Heard the rental was something like 12k per month for that corner lot....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Reply on what brother?:hmmmm:
This one

dude damn u !!!

I hate n curse bangsar rats, they can fucking eat plastic or anything.. they are fucking mutated monsters !!!
*Angry as the rats ate my White Castle tupperware (yes we do have White Castle once upon a time)

wait this food stalls near Maybank? n in front of McD?
*used to remembered a famous anak menteri parked her AE86 Trueno there...
waiting for a reply...

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I have not eaten there before due to the unhygienic surroundings always tapau. lunch time have to line up quite long, & they are quite generous on their portions, free flow of papadom summore.......no wonder their business are so good. how was the feedback?
Zainul Nasik kandar my favourite! been eating it since uni days till now occasionally due to far from home...got another branch at the back called Zainab nasik kandar which Joe currently works there....but i still prefer the front one.....

last time during bachelor days we would take LRT during friday prayer to PJ to eat Zainul & back to office same time as other ppl finifh prayer :biggrin:

Now i sudah insaf :angel:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
GST is in...

there are small food shops and stalls confused on the GST part.

Some Ramly burger stalls said they need 1 month to see how it goes than can raise the price.

If Customs ask burger ramly stalls or hawker stalls to install GST software.. mmg crazy la... they dont have those cashiers n $$$ to maintain such crappy device

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
GST is in...

Some Ramly burger stalls said they need 1 month to see how it goes than can raise the price.

If Customs ask burger ramly stalls or hawker stalls to install GST software.. mmg crazy la... they dont have those cashiers n $$$ to maintain such crappy device
They don't need to. Businesses more than RM500k turnover yearly then have to....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
GST is in...

If burger stalls charge u GST then u know u have been conned.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then go buy from next stall.....:smokin:
Yup so many around. Also I found got 1 more stalls at old klang road turning into those condos there. Oblong also RM4 hehehe!

Special is RM3.50

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Red Bull Rookies racing team is on the hunt for a new line-up this year and the energy drink outfit has not only expanded the search to an additional neighbouring country, it has also opened up a new avenue for the search by adding a program that caters to those under 21 years of age.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience