Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
do these food trucks need a food license to operate? Or any one can just simply run a food truck? Are they governed by the same cleanliness requirements (weekly/monthly full deep cleaning, etc)
i got read somewhere "La Famiglia’s" with other food trucks fought with MPSJ n MBPJ about license and said they did apply but those MPSJ n MBPJ were the ones delaying their license for years. They even said some food stalls they know had applied quite long ago but no news.

If i find it i will share... cannot remember where

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Near my new office, there is one called Flaming Wheels.. did not try yet

btw here is some of the list n go more

Top 10 trending food trucks - Focus | The Star Online
Best is Little Fat Duck sells Pasta and Chicken.....hahhahahhahah:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

do these food trucks need a food license to operate? Or any one can just simply run a food truck? Are they governed by the same cleanliness requirements (weekly/monthly full deep cleaning, etc)
They need to apply license. Those fruit stalls and even newspaper stand in old town market road side have license....:driver:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
anyone tried nasi kandar Zainul at the food court located at the other end of A&W PJ/below JPJ PJ?
Bro i have already tried Zainul Nasi Kandar.

My office ordered it during some religious function. May not be nice if we eat there but it was superb.

the officemates who went to order ate there...

anyway thanx for the suggestion.

Since GST is coming any places to suggest b4 GST?

Ok la since u all ask Satan food

Satan-rich food leads to higher road fatalities?

Here is my fav Black Metal Satan video... awesome guy !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZlih4DDNg

Vegan Black Metal Chef

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro i have already tried Zainul Nasi Kandar.

My office ordered it during some religious function. May not be nice if we eat there but it was superb.

the officemates who went to order ate there...

anyway thanx for the suggestion.

Since GST is coming any places to suggest b4 GST?

Ok la since u all ask Satan food

Satan-rich food leads to higher road fatalities?

Here is my fav Black Metal Satan video... awesome guy !!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeZlih4DDNg

Vegan Black Metal Chef
I have not eaten there before due to the unhygienic surroundings always tapau. lunch time have to line up quite long, & they are quite generous on their portions, free flow of papadom summore.......no wonder their business are so good. how was the feedback?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have not eaten there before due to the unhygienic surroundings always tapau. lunch time have to line up quite long, & they are quite generous on their portions, free flow of papadom summore.......no wonder their business are so good. how was the feedback?
If surrounding unhygienic, how will his food be? Unhygienic due to his stall/shop?
Many shops in Shah Alam, PJ got closed because their kitchen and back portion really unhygienic. Prepare and wash food on the floor etc.....:banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
If surrounding unhygienic, how will his food be? Unhygienic due to his stall/shop?
Many shops in Shah Alam, PJ got closed because their kitchen and back portion really unhygienic. Prepare and wash food on the floor etc.....:banghead:
a quote by food lovers...

if there is rats in the area means the food is good.

kinda true, rats are fussy animals when comes to food... :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
a quote by food lovers...

if there is rats in the area means the food is good.

kinda true, rats are fussy animals when comes to food... :biggrin:
Yah! like the famous Bangsar food lane those days. The rats so well fed as big as cats.
Well, actually they are not fussy but if got so many choices then different loh.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
his stall still alright as the staffs often rinse the floor, but other stalls around it, some are not occupied at all.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
his stall still alright as the staffs often rinse the floor, but other stalls around it, some are not occupied at all.
Was watching a show on pest exterminators. One house owner call them because got rats, so when they came and check, could not find any nest. So they starting checking the surrounding and found the nest 3 doors away. Your post reminds me of this.....hhahhahhahahaha :rofl:

Ah! back to food, remember belanja unker when you are around......:driver::biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Yah! like the famous Bangsar food lane those days. The rats so well fed as big as cats.
Well, actually they are not fussy but if got so many choices then different loh.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:
dude damn u !!!

I hate n curse bangsar rats, they can fucking eat plastic or anything.. they are fucking mutated monsters !!!
*Angry as the rats ate my White Castle tupperware (yes we do have White Castle once upon a time)

wait this food stalls near Maybank? n in front of McD?
*used to remembered a famous anak menteri parked her AE86 Trueno there...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
dude damn u !!!

I hate n curse bangsar rats, they can fucking eat plastic or anything.. they are fucking mutated monsters !!!
*Angry as the rats ate my White Castle tupperware (yes we do have White Castle once upon a time)

wait this food stalls near Maybank? n in front of McD?
*used to remembered a famous anak menteri parked her AE86 Trueno there...
yeah the white castle was at tmn tun....then KFC took over, now not sure....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

High-end luxury 4-door coupes are all the rage. First, Mercedes-Benz introduced the CLS, then came Porsche and Aston Martin with the Panamera and Rapide respectively. Now, BMW has jumped on the bandwagon and presented the world with the BMW Concept CS at the 2007 Shanghai Auto Show.

As usual, with concept cars, details are not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience