foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Same as my toyota...may not be smooth but still clean and shining...rough to the touch, from far still looks good and clean xD

Just my windscreen got lots of those grease and oil...have to do window treatment liao...
Can wash with stronger shampoo solution. Can use normal glass cleaner too.
I use this to finish off. DG Rain Repel. Is a cleaner and Repel rain like Rain X.....

intrigue

Known Member
Jan 2, 2004
I would like to point out...
Even though the aneh wash is not good for your car, but what the heck. By the time the clear coat strips and start looking like that matrix it would probably be time to respray the car anyways because of the common malaysian attitude of not giving any f*cks when opening their doors... or scratches from handbags and from idiots that like to lean/sit on your car.

for me, i use the aneh wash every 2 weeks and before cny i would send my car for a wax and polish.
agreed on that.. those mutharfuckers got my new car (back in 2008) dented door in less than a week

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well....

Advantages of DIY car wash / wax / polish:
1. Good exercise.
2. Clean every particular place.
3. Use our own preferred products
4. Does not hurt the car paint, much.
5. Let you knows ur car well (dents, scratches, cracks, etc).
7. Save $$ in the long run.
8. Don't have to re-paint the car for a long time.
9. Not to be worry of belongIngs being stolen.
10. Feeling contented.

Advantages of road side car wash:
1. Can TCSS with friends or lepak/breakfast lunch dinner while ur car is being washed.
2. Fast.
3. Don't have to sweat until the underwear.
4. Easy and suitable for those living in condo without water or power point.
5. Can't think of anymore

So...give and take =)

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
Yes, it is very subjective since everyone's needs are different. For me, I always will choosing to detailing my own car by myself. It more satisfaction compare to outsider and some more I will sit down and review back my valuable craft work. Haha... But sometimes also feel lazy and cannot tahan the dirt of my car, send to wash loh...LOL. ..:smokin:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Well....

Advantages of DIY car wash / wax / polish:
1. Good exercise.
2. Clean every particular place.
3. Use our own preferred products
4. Does not hurt the car paint, much.
5. Let you knows ur car well (dents, scratches, cracks, etc).
7. Save $$ in the long run.
8. Don't have to re-paint the car for a long time.
9. Not to be worry of belongIngs being stolen.
10. Feeling contented.

Advantages of road side car wash:
1. Can TCSS with friends or lepak/breakfast lunch dinner while ur car is being washed.
2. Fast.
3. Don't have to sweat until the underwear.
4. Easy and suitable for those living in condo without water or power point.
5. Can't think of anymore

So...give and take =)
love the TCSS part..hihihihihi :laugh:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, it is very subjective since everyone's needs are different. For me, I always will choosing to detailing my own car by myself. It more satisfaction compare to outsider and some more I will sit down and review back my valuable craft work. Haha... But sometimes also feel lazy and cannot tahan the dirt of my car, send to wash loh...LOL. ..:smokin:
I am with you, but the last part no leh! Dirty also will wash DIY.....:driver:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I wash my car everyday,

At the Automatic Car Wash...

The waxed shampoo is so thick that it shines without polishing, and the surface is smooth too...

Only RM6 per wash....

I think im getting a good deal....

hahaha.....:driver:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
I am with you, but the last part no leh! Dirty also will wash DIY.....:driver:
Ya bro, agree with you... My fastest record was 30mins for vacuum, 60mins for washing, 60mins for cleaning and 60mins for others like waxing the tyre, windscreens, minor body waxing and etc. slowest record was 6hrs for all... That's why my wife always 'meleter' since I spent my time to my 2nd wife more than her, haha...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Where is that?
Its called the CYCLONE CAR WASH

Theres one in Subang 13 BHP petrol station, (next to the Buddhist temple before going down to Kesas or flyover to Summit Hotel)

Another one in Damansara BHP petrol station (from Eastin Hotel highway to BU exit, before Damansara toll next to Shell):listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya bro, agree with you... My fastest record was 30mins for vacuum, 60mins for washing, 60mins for cleaning and 60mins for others like waxing the tyre, windscreens, minor body waxing and etc. slowest record was 6hrs for all... That's why my wife always 'meleter' since I spent my time to my 2nd wife more than her, haha...
If full wash , polish and wax I did that in 2 days, yup 2 DAYS. But usually my wife is okay unless she has some shopping in mine or something to do. If she is at home then she does not mind me spending the time with the car, since I always do her car first......hahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Its called the CYCLONE CAR WASH

Theres one in Subang 13 BHP petrol station, (next to the Buddhist temple before going down to Kesas or flyover to Summit Hotel)

Another one in Damansara BHP petrol station (from Eastin Hotel highway to BU exit, before Damansara toll next to Shell):listen:
Those auto car wash have to be careful too. Because auto, the giant brushes sometimes cause marring and swirls too......

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
If full wash , polish and wax I did that in 2 days, yup 2 DAYS. But usually my wife is okay unless she has some shopping in mine or something to do. If she is at home then she does not mind me spending the time with the car, since I always do her car first......hahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Solute bro.....:adore:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If serious wash and polish n wax, I used 1 day ++. Wash in the early morning around 7-8am, then wax n polish after lunch until evening 8pm like that. Then vacuum and internal cleaning next morning 2-3 hours. Usually do it in the weekend so Monday become zombie at work

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If serious wash and polish n wax, I used 1 day ++. Wash in the early morning around 7-8am, then wax n polish after lunch until evening 8pm like that. Then vacuum and internal cleaning next morning 2-3 hours. Usually do it in the weekend so Monday become zombie at work
Bro. cvkit17 also sama sama....considered 2 days.....:adore::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tufoil is featured in today's May 28 edition of Harian Metro bahasa daily.

We have been told it has a readership of 1,000,000.

You can find Tufoil in this link: www.nstp.com.my according to the NST people.

Happy reading.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience