foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
is it bad to have our car wash at place like this? i mean road side car wash
Bro
Why people don't even let other / kakak to clean (touch) their hand phones but hundred thousand car just like that

This is irony

If you want to Detail your car,boat you need to Choice best and professional servicing center.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Look at this AUTO car wash, sometimes their brushes fall during wash & metal that holds the brush hits the roof peeling off the paint, I have seen myself there how water enters headlights, mirrors fall out.

This is the most #$@!^&* up place (all car washes here use only old equipment) but people who wash their cars there are dumb asses that's for sure) even hand washes kill the paint fast, their microfibers are so *&^%$@# dirty, they fall on the ground & guys pick it up full of sand & small stones & start to move it over the paint to dry! This is how we live here :laughing: & the people in "detailing" & car wash business I mean employees are mostly illegal workers & losers who can't find any other job, they steal from customers cars anything they find inside: pens, pencils, sunglasses, electronics, small change, lighters...even juice or mineral water, chewing gum, sandwich... it makes me sick when I see it & explain to all my customers: Never enter a car wash if you want to live. Would you enter here?[/B][/SIZE]

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
some so-called auto-detailer at shopping center parking area are oso like that.....The quality of work done by their staffs are questionable...Some staffs would play-play with electric seats setting, meddle with the car audio/video, fiddle with alarm system, "test driving" the car, etc

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No need for cloth to drop to the floor, seen before the guy lazy walk around so he clean the top, side, then down to the bottom, then only shift himself, then without rinsing the cloth goes back to the top again and repeat the process. When reach the wheel same cloth cleans the wheel also and then back to the top of the car again......:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
some roadside washing outlet uses rain water to wash customers car.....If you could see inside their water tank, you could see dead frogs, tadpoles, dried leafs, dirt, grease, etc...

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
not only road side...

certain 'inside shop' car wash aka spa also have bad practice...

after clean they spray the floor...habuk semua naik melekat balik...
wash around after than wash on top...kotoran turun semula...
cloth wet/dirty get inside car to clean interior...
wash car at the back, front car because wet again...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
oso, when the car wash centre staffs do interior cleaning, their uniform oso sweaty and dirt, worst when these ppl sit in the car........and made the car cushion even dirtier than before washing....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
some roadside washing outlet uses rain water to wash customers car.....If you could see inside their water tank, you could see dead frogs, tadpoles, dried leafs, dirt, grease, etc...
Tap water still got to buy mah!.....hahhahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Only been to a so call professional spa or so in SS2. Totally regret going there.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wah so Kwa Jeong meh!!!!

Ownership always starts from the owner itself
not forgeting all our hard earn $$$ wash down the drain

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wah so Kwa Jeong meh!!!!

Dried leaves or more correct wet rotting leaves and dirt have woh!......seen before :smokin:.....hahhahhaha:rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
wah so Kwa Jeong meh!!!!

not kwa jeong. Come to Seri Kembangan. I show you, afterwards go makan roti canai....:biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience