Fluidamper Mitsubishi 4G63 Crank Pulley

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Quite possibly one of the most highly touted releases of a product in DSM history. For over two years this product has been in the making and has finally been produced after two long years of perfection! This unit works way better than an undampned solid pulley because it absorbs the shock pulse produced by the crank every 90 degree's of rotation in the 4G63 engine! The higher the RPM's go, the higher the need for a high performance damper.The inertia ring inside Fluidampr shears through a thin film of highly viscous silicone fluid to effectively control harmonic vibration at all engine speeds. But what is silicone fluid really like? Well, fluid is somewhat of a misnomer because it is really more like a gel. The silicone fluid used in Fluidamper is clear in color and is more than 45,000 times thicker (more viscous) than 30 weight motor oil.Silicone fluid is a very good damping medium because it is relatively unaffected by temperature changes. Thus, it provides consistent damping in both winter and summer. The fluid does not harden or change viscosity if Fluidamper is not used for a period of time. The fluid is so durable that big rig, 18 wheeler truck engines are mostly all equipped with viscous fluid-type dampers.

Silicone fluid's damping capability is unmatched. That's why the fluid inside Fluidamper is guaranteed for as long as you own it.

Balance - Internally Balanced

Material - Aluminum

Finish - Anodized Gray

Applications - Tested to work great on street or race cars

Outside Diameter - 6 3/8"

Weight - 5.50 lbs

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there are quite lots of confusions and questions before i take the words from vrturbo.... since into mod.. just do it... then i did it today:smokin:

View attachment 543682

BEFORE

View attachment 543683

AFTER

instead of some blink blink effect and more neat looking, what i feel is increase in engine response:driver:... at least i noticed that my boost kicks in earlier 300-500 rpm than previous plug cable set up... normal around 3500rpm 0.7bar full now around 3000-3200...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience