Finally a Front Camber Kit for EF / DA !!

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Skunk2 is proud to announce the release of our all new patent pending Pro-Series front camber kit for the 88-91 Civic/CRX (EF) and 90-93 Integra (DA).

Traditional A-arm style camber kits don't allow the EF/DA chassis to obtain enough positive camber adjustment without running into inner fender well clearance issues. Skunk2 designed the all new EF/DA Pro-Series camber kit with an entirely new patent pending A-arm and ball joint design that allows the most positive camber adjustment in the industry. With 3.3 degrees of positive adjustment without hitting the inner fender, and our patent pending low profile design, owners can now correct almost all abnormal tire wear due to negative camber without worrying about clearance issues.

Each Skunk2 Pro Series camber kit comes with our all new one-piece, forged Pro-Series balljoint which features a low profile top plate for additional clearance, higher clamping loads for no-slip performance, and a unique design that allows for maximum adjustability. ThePro Series balljoint can also be adjusted from the bottom-up which allows for quicker and easier adjustments, especially on lowered vehicles with shortened shock absorbers.

In addition to improving ride characteristics and tire wear on lowered vehicles, Skunk2's proprietary design helps reduce structural fatigue and failure commonly caused by competitors' kits. Skunk2 Camber Kits are the number one choice of many pro racing teams and have been on Honda Factory road race cars since 1997. Skunk2 camber kits are ideal for race or street applications.
http://www.skunk2.com/images/ef_camber_arm_v2.jpg
Official Image are not release to prevent competitor to start copying their design and Skunk2 is pending Patent Pending so hence no official image anywhere.
First order expected to be ready for sale in USA in early February are already 60% PRE-SOLD!!!
We are definitely ordering these for our Malaysian folks here, but just need to know how many people are interested so that we do not overstock the item as EF/DA are not new cars.
These comes with PU bushes as well. It will look quite different than the EG stuff as it has an open ended ball joint design to allow for the maximum amount of adjustability and clearance.
Please PM me if you are interested or if you have any questions. :driver:

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro chris,...
got camber kit for jdm accord 6th gen?

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Oooohhhh......nice one sir! Great news for EF owners worldwide!

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
bumping this up to the 1st page just in case some EF/DA owners missed it. :)

Come on guys, i'm sure there are a lot more EF / DA owners locally. Please help to tell around if you are also a member in other forum for EF, DA, HCOC, etc...

Thanks guys...

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Ian

There was always been having camber kit for DC2/DC4. Stocks are coming in stock weeks though.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi friends, wanna sort out is the Ferrari F355 maintainance is bad?
I mean, I know I shouldnt ask about that as it was a Ferrari. But what about parts?
Im thinkin about it since I saw one adv at Mudah selling around 2xx K which is I guess affordable ferrari w best look.
Anyone owned it before can give some points and good about it?

No harm !

:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience