Facts and fiction about “Initial –D”

sysh

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
KL
.. yeah, i've got to say that i enjoy the Initial D soundtrack too. storyline (especially the romance part..if you can say romance) is pretty cheesy. but overall quite a nice show to watch. think alot of young motorheads are able to learn bout these cars from the show.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
im a fan of initial D, becos its one of the manga/anime ive bought/ downloaded (i'm kinda addicted to it actually)..and also im a car enthusiast, so then a manga/anime taht involves car, either street racing, rallying or drifting, really got me hooked up..

but in real life, mahu test power kita turun trek..otr just for fun, no need to endager ur life and others..

btw, initial D is the one who introduced me to drifting

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
it is fun to watch and read both anime and manga but yeah...i do admit it kinda poison those young bugger's brain..common scenario

Beng: drifting i know la...very easy only i teror mah..Neh,the leg press the brake and oil together(heel and toe actually),then can drift lorr...
Lian : wah..so teror arr...i wanna try i wanna try~~~~
Bneg :(Fill with the joy/stupidness) nah this corner i drift let you see la...my wira also can drift one leh...(while background is initial D soundtrack)

Bang!!

You dun heel and toe to drift duh.....Just that the anime always show takumi heel and toe and the next scene is the car start to drift...

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
i like initial d despite all the beng-ness related to it..
hahahaha..

btw, the newspapar article bout the iswara driver..
how did the cops noe wat happened if there were no witnesses?
how did they noe the driver was racing?
previously, another member complained bout another newspaper exagerating bout his accident and even claimed he was racing when he wasnt..

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Actually, Initial-D should just let Japanese to make the movie, not taiwan and Hong Kong. As they don't have good director, so the movie is a waste. Soundtrack also is rubbish, no kick at all. First time see got a clever Takumi. Should use title Initial-A or whatever, not Initial-D.

About the newspaper story, first of all I don't where is that place, by using common sense, for a turbo-charged car to cut into 2 piece after a corner, range between 2 piece is 50m, how can this happen? If the driver bring slow and met with this accident sure the car will not cut, even if cut also the range will be nearer. Policeman can come out the statement racing with another car maybe is because the driver is Malay, if Chinese or Indian sure they will say the driver is drunk. But the part they say is an Evo, this is really hard to believe.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i watch initial d for all the technical knowledge only.. seeing tsuchiya as the technical advisor or something i doubt what they say will be too far from the real thing.

actually looking at Ueo drift ae86 is more syok than watch initial d lar.. initial d nice cuz got all the soundtracks.

use to have video of tsuchiya driving through the mountain passes in the 80's. video is digitized from the beta tape, abit blur..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Got oso Master or PhD in drift, maybe Drag?? hihihihi....FYI, I have a bachelor degree in Auto Mech.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
yeah it all went well till the live-beng-action appeared . sigh

ken yeang : nice writeup if u wrote it but plz place the source of the article if otherwise .

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
no lah...I just have a degree, but not in Engineering.....**shy-shy**. Abt my write-up, the info were extracted from various websites in the Net. I just read them all and extracted out the intereting parts only. Donwan forrumer to read until they sleep.....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
I thought you are a writer, but only copy and paste.... Anyway it still have to use some time, can save time to read from the source.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just thought id post this up so that everyone is aware and hopefully spreads the word to the car clubs to obey the traffic laws the same way as everyone else. The linked article basically shows that they have absolutely NO RIGHT to direct/instruct/obstruct traffic for the sake of their convoy with or without a letter. No letters give them that right.

there is also a contact email address and hotline number in the article in case anyone comes across this situation to report...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience