f***k.earthquake in klang!!

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Originally posted by yohannes@Mar 29 2005, 01:01
HAHAHA....serious man,,,but my gf also called me said she was feeling dizzy..den i tot what is this....sumore drink some green tea to dissolve the char kuaw teow oil... :lol: :lol: no joke
[snapback]849006[/snapback]​

tis couple damn funyylah......:P joking..sigh.....guest hav to wait for tomolo news....praying for good news tho............:(

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by whiteprince@Mar 29 2005, 01:04
wah
KL/PJ here got shake until so badly meh?
i feel a bit only like pening head
[snapback]849013[/snapback]​
Not everyone feels it. My wife who was sleeping felt the bed shake whereas I was sitting down watching TV and I didn't feel a thing.

Salv0x

Nov 11, 2004
ya lor... i oso oni feel abit pening oni le... cant really feel it shaking oso... i stay in DU...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
yeap usj 2 didnt shake....my god....the prophecy is coming thru....the end of the world is near....islamic country waging war against another islamic country....then came numerous earthquake....scary :( :( :( im a sinner yet to repent....

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
(CNN) -- An earthquake measuring a preliminary magnitude of 8.2 struck off the coast of Indonesia Monday -- on the same fault line that originated a December 26 earthquake that launched a deadly tsunami.

The director of the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said scientists there feared another tsunami might hit the area.

Charles McCreary said he could not be certain that the quake, which was 30 km deep and 203 kilometer (126 miles) from Sibolga on Sumatra Island, would cause a tsunami.

"There is a potential for some wave activity," said Julie Martinez, a geophysicist at the U.S. Geological Survey's National Earthquake Information Center, in Golden, Colo.

The quake occurred at 1109 ET (1609 GMT), and is considered a "great" earthquake, the largest of seven grades.

The grades are very minor, minor, light, moderate, strong, major and great.

Tsunamis are distinguished from normal coastal surf by their great length and speed. A single wave in a tsunami series might be 160 kilometers (100 miles) long and race across the ocean at 960 kph (600 mph).

When it approaches a coastline, the wave slows dramatically, but it also rises to great heights because the enormous volume of water piles up in shallow coastal bays.

On December 26, a 9.0-magnitude quake triggered a massive tsunami that devastated Asian and African coastlines in nearly a dozen nations, killing at least 175,000 people.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Ahahh... thought i was having a head ache... cos not enough sleep... thought better go to bed... until all my friends flood my MSN asking if i felt anything... ahhahaha...

go watch CNN now... all the news is up there... B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just installed a centre bullet for my exhaust system. The guy at the shop said in order to extract n feel more power I need to change my stock muffler too. Is this true? Btw, if I want to modify my air intake system to open port type the guy said it is gonna cost around rm400. Is this a reasonable price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience