Extremely Bad Experience - Selayang Dealer

Mar 4, 2006
Whoever want to get a Suzuki vehicle, i suggest you skip Selayang dealer at all cost. Here's what i can share with you:

1) It take more than 2 weeks to get the car, which normally other dealer can get it done within a week

2) They don't deliver on commitment. Even the manager act the same. DON'T ever trust their word. They have no responsiblility of what they have promised to customer.

3) They don't have good sales person. The sales person make me go to their shop 5 times to get different document signed. Why can't they just prepare everything at once? I still recall, when i bought my nissan, the sales man visited me in my house, prepare all necessary document for me to sign. the process was so smooth. but this Suzuki sales person, it is horrible. i have never seen such bad sales person before. No aggressiveness, no follow up, no initiative to close deal. What kind of sales person is this? i'm the one who initiate sms everytime to get news and push for delivery.

4) they made me take 2.5 days annual leave and yet cannot deliver the car as promised. i am extremely upset about their service.

5) the sales person know i need to travel penang-KL to get my car, on Thursday (delivery date), the sales person said cannot deliver, i have to travel back to Penang because i have a meeting to attend on Friday. The sales person sms me on friday said "Definately" will get the car on Friday. Then i travel Penang-KL again, and just before i reach KL, she told me the car cannot be delivered for whatever rubbish reason. she supposed to do her job by checking every single details before you commit to customer. Now i have traveled twice Penang-KL, still not able to receive my car. Who's gonna pay for my transportation and time loses?? Why should i take leave if she can't even deliver the car?? i can come back over weekend and settler all doc, still the same... Are they going to compensate my lost and my annual leave?! OK, i may be just day dreaming about the compensation part.

6) They quote me door visor for RM2K. can you believe that?? Think i'm water fish? I can get from S.Wang plaza less than RM150.

7) They change the car at last minutes, causing unnecessary change of insurance documentation and wasted some times. My insurance agent need to visit their shop twice to get it done. It was a terrible day for my insurance agent too.

8) They don't come to your house, instead they insist we go to their shop for doc settlement. what kind of sales service is this?

9) Sales person don't care attitude, PMS or what?! Earn enough and don't give a darn about customer request? NO customer orientation at all. The shop should have fire both the manager and sales person.

10) last, and the worst, both manager and the sales person personal attitude sux. they are not doing sales, they ain't any professional either. So, why SMA still don't take action against this dealer? it is indirectly ruin the good name of Suzuki.

I have filed my complaint to SMA marketing folk today. He said he'll report this to the management, and hopefull he do it.

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
How come they served customer like that?. Suka2 markup price! I just planned looking for a new swift.

scgtimk1

Sep 30, 2005
dear killJL

You dhould have known this dealer is bad coz it is the same company that deliver a wreck gen2 to a woman as a new car as exposed in TV.

people should avoid the dealer at any cost.

syafique75

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
write a complaint

I think you should complaint to Jabatan Hal Ehwal Pengguna. They will punish the dealer for what they have done to you. They have to be paid for what they have done. If they not done their job well, then you have to complaint to BPR. I assure you that you will satisfied.:angry: :angry:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Does anybody ever heard about or has experienced with a product called "CY2000 XXL"? i was being "pushed" by a friend to try out this product recently,saying that this product is efficient in fuel saving yet smoothing the engine. Does anybody has any opinion about this product? Can we sharing it together at here? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience