Evo 9 MR - Isn't a good buy?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Tuan2 Sekelian,

Any comments? It's really a good buy with extra few kgs of torque and a bit engine hp increase?

Noted got one unit Evo9 MR for sale for RM205k in the market nowadays. OTR should be RM200k la kot after discount.

How to differentiate between normal Evo9 and this Evo9 MR?
Chasis maybe?

Just asking...:biggrin::biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
As i know the 9 mr recaro seat got red lining rite?
Not sure about the seats as that was not the main concern. As we know, those seats are exchangeable anytime..

Maybe other features that concern the extra bhp in stock form, I believe other than some other way increase the bhp line increase the boost etc..

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
bro, i thought you just sold your CT9A-evo7 not too long ago.. now looking for CT9A again...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hi aja,

EVO9MR very hard to get some quoted as rare species.
As you familiar MR edition body weight lighter & 10% more power then normal version.
Body weight give u more point in all terms (handling & such)

If you want to mod "kaw-kaw" in future better for normal type.
But if want to stick stock then MR edition will be good.
I doubt to stay stock very long time....
even I promise myself don't to "usik" but poison but other "kaki" then "terjebak" already.

Maybe you can ask some discount another 10% from the seller.
Meet the seller use old car & old dress... then ask the price sure can get discount.
This really works & proven... :driver:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
bro, i thought you just sold your CT9A-evo7 not too long ago.. now looking for CT9A again...
hehehe. Just asking. K20AR Vtec seems cannot really product healthy torque as it suppose to be...

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Hi aja,

EVO9MR very hard to get some quoted as rare species.
As you familiar MR edition body weight lighter & 10% more power then normal version.
Body weight give u more point in all terms (handling & such)

If you want to mod "kaw-kaw" in future better for normal type.
But if want to stick stock then MR edition will be good.
I doubt to stay stock very long time....
even I promise myself don't to "usik" but poison but other "kaki" then "terjebak" already.

Maybe you can ask some discount another 10% from the seller.
Meet the seller use old car & old dress... then ask the price sure can get discount.
This really works & proven... :driver:
Agreed with you. My worries takut kena conned as it not really an obvious different outlook between normal E9 and E9 MR.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
aja,

Maybe you might source the RS spec (either Evo 9 or Evo X).
Much better platform for upgrading.
But some come without the interior (but later can be added).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried using one of these? Open up the valve will give a noisy ride but improve in power and closed it when you need a silent ride, but what are the problem known after installing it? can the electric motor stand the heat of the exhaust? All the sifus please advice.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience