Evo 8 or Impreza Spec C

revfast

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
guys, which one do you think is faster? I tested almost 15 laps in tsucba for both of the car, I found that Imprezza Spec C is much more faster than Evo 8, and the handling also better. I used the stock car, without any tuned spec C can achieved average 1.02+ alap..!! But the Evo 8 only managed to set 0.5 sec behind.

I started to like this Spec C liao, is time to get one and tune gao gao.... :D :D :D

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
bcoz u not tommi makinen. so u drive evo slower lo..
mayb u're richard burns....hehe... :D :D :D

jkjk..... sometimes games r juz like dat lo... ;)

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
actually it;s true that the spec C is faster than the evo.. if you download best motoring... the spec C is actually faster by 0.45 sec al though in the corner the evo has the advantages in AYC active yawn control but on the straight the Spec C is slighty faster... on the uphill acceleration..

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by mafia_boyz@Feb 7 2005, 05:15
actually it;s true that the spec C is faster than the evo.. if you download best motoring... the spec C is actually faster by 0.45 sec al though in the corner the evo has the advantages in AYC active yawn control but on the straight the Spec C is slighty faster... on the uphill acceleration..
looks like the same episode i watched ah.... :D

straight road n uphill impreza pull away.
corners evo catch up....

izit that 1? ;)

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by kher+Feb 7 2005, 12:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kher @ Feb 7 2005, 12:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mafia_boyz@Feb 7 2005, 05:15
looks like the same episode i watched ah.... :D

straight road n uphill impreza pull away.
corners evo catch up....

izit that 1? ;) [/b][/quote]
yup... that's the one.... of course while watching it fingers cross scooby win hehe....evo is a great car but too much technology in it....

Valeron

Jul 10, 2004
I oso think in GT4 , spec-C is better...well figures alone i think spec-C is lighter and has more torque on stock form :) But too bad it only comes in 2 colour :( Oh yea, it also has higher revs, kinda like 8.5~8.6k rpm while to 7.2~7.3k rpm on evo8 MR oni :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought proton wira 1.5 sedan..

i just want to know whether wira rear lamp can convert either to evo 1, 2 and 3??

getting advice from senior.. :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience